SoLow's never ending thread

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
This one looking good as fuck, picked some balls off her, just hoping they don't return, I'll be watching closelyView attachment 23992View attachment 23993View attachment 23994
Here's the other 2, which are starting to look pretty damn good too!
View attachment 23995
View attachment 23996
I’m guessing this is the guessing tent. If that holds true, through process of elimination we can rule out the 11 bladers as the Ground Pounders. Pheno #2 and #5 carry 7 blades and the others had 9. All of them are looking great! 👍

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I'm wondering if a plant will always have the over-7 blade thing if it had it before. Example, one of my ECSD last run had some 15 bladers and a lot of 11 bladers. Would it have that again if I grew it in another medium maybe? I ask because one of the Sunset Wedding from this run is forming a 13 blader. Is the highly oxygenated nute water causing explosive growth resulting in extra blades?

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm wondering if a plant will always have the over-7 blade thing if it had it before. Example, one of my ECSD last run had some 15 bladers and a lot of 11 bladers. Would it have that again if I grew it in another medium maybe? I ask because one of the Sunset Wedding from this run is forming a 13 blader. Is the highly oxygenated nute water causing explosive growth resulting in extra blades?
I personally think it’s genetics. Everything I’ve grown and re-grown has always been consistent. But then again, so has the medium. So i wouldn’t know definitively

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Interesting, because I do know if u don't give enough nutes, the number of blades will begin to decrease. When I first started tinkering with my RDWC, I wasn't feeding enough and they went all the way down to 3 blades. I also had uzi cookies with random extra blades in the middle of the leaf, lose them completely after getting cloned...

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Interesting, because I do know if u don't give enough nutes, the number of blades will begin to decrease. When I first started tinkering with my RDWC, I wasn't feeding enough and they went all the way down to 3 blades. I also had uzi cookies with random extra blades in the middle of the leaf, lose them completely after getting cloned...
I think I remember that extra blade in the middle of the leaf thing. To your point, none of my clones got the extra blades either, in soil or coco under weaker lights. They're 2 months old now. Bridezilla had majority 9 blade up to 11. ECSD majority 11 blade up to 15. Now no more than 5, some 3 blade.
It is a "genetic" trait 90% of the time if not 100%. The environment can have affects.
Kevin Jordrey is the guy to ask.
Environment must play a role here, which includes grow method, correct?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I think I remember that extra blade in the middle of the leaf thing. To your point, none of my clones got the extra blades either, in soil or coco under weaker lights. They're 2 months old now. Bridezilla had majority 9 blade up to 11. ECSD majority 11 blade up to 15. Now no more than 5, some 3 blade.

Environment must play a role here, which includes grow method, correct?
The clones never reached the amount of blades as the parent? How long were they in veg before flipping?(clones)