SoLow's never ending thread

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Got some pics of my 2 big ladies, still waiting to sex the citrol sledgehammer, so I'll have pics of that later. Pretty easy to tell the difference here... I think one is gg4 and one is mexican
View attachment 25119View attachment 25120View attachment 25121View attachment 25122View attachment 25123View attachment 25124View attachment 25125View attachment 25126View attachment 25127View attachment 25128
Dude that mexi looks hardcore! Look at those multi bladers! Did you take cuts?

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Oh fo sho! aka yes lol. I got a couple cuts thankfully. The shit straight stretched sideways from one side of the tent to the other! It's taking over!
So maybe this will narrow it down at least some on the mexi. Somewhere I read that back in the mid-late 90s, more people started going to Amsterdam for genetics. The mexi back then was more landrace sativa. Then some time in the early-mid 2000s when the chronic became more available and popular, the cartels had to up their game and allegedly got cases of seeds smuggled from dutch breeders which then opened the treasure chest so to speak and mixed all sorts of indicas with sativas. So mexi beans from the 90s should be more sativa-like than mid 2000s on up.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Yo @Phylex i'm getting a lot of grape off this one, u think this could be yours?
I honestly couldn’t tell you. I’m apparently not very good at this guessing game. But I can tell you sweet candied grape was extremely dominant from the 9lb. Hammer male. He passed that along to varying degrees And complexities to all four strains and the majority of all their progeny. That smell ran rampant throughout the tent during flower.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
11 is the most but there's a lot of 9s and 10s to
Yeah, I’m consistent with 9 blades. I have one with one 10 blade, but it’s from a new strain I’m testing. I don’t know if soil vs. hydro could play a difference in that or not. Sorry I can’t give you a definitive answer my man. I wish I could. With everything in the mystery group you’re growing, is anything else supposed to be expressing grape?

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Yeah, I’m consistent with 9 blades. I have one with one 10 blade, but it’s from a new strain I’m testing. I don’t know if soil vs. hydro could play a difference in that or not. Sorry I can’t give you a definitive answer my man. I wish I could. With everything in the mystery group you’re growing, is anything else supposed to be expressing grape?
No, nothing else was supposed to that I know of. I had a mexican brick, a peyote critical, an uzi cookie, gg4, and ground pounder. I still fucking regret the day I popped these beans lol, I dunno how I let that happen, sorry man I wish I knew what I was growing for sure, but i'm starting to think it may be yours 🤔

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Could it be Ground Pounder? Your GelatOG I smoked had a smell of smarties candy and a dry hit of grape popsicle. GP = GelatOG x 9 Pound Hammer. Interesting I didn't get so much grape from the 9PH of yours I smoked, but you got that from your other 9PH, so wondering if we have a grape match here.
Correct. 9lb. Hammer could be fruity, grape, lime, or melon. My female was most likely a lime leaner with the citrus you were picking up. My male ended up all grape. Extremely distinct and very dominant. It had this sweet candy like flavor (scent) to it and has passed that along to just about everything testEd. (Minus a very small percentage of some pheno’s) Mainly from the Blunt Force Trauma.

Last edited:

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
No, nothing else was supposed to that I know of. I had a mexican brick, a peyote critical, an uzi cookie, gg4, and ground pounder. I still fucking regret the day I popped these beans lol, I dunno how I let that happen, sorry man I wish I knew what I was growing for sure, but i'm starting to think it may be yours 🤔
If you’re not expecting grape from anything else, then there’s a very strong chance it very well could be. Because that’s exactly what I would expect from Ground Pounder.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
That BCK is a tricky bitch with her own agenda apparently. She seems to think she’s fine all by herself. Typical female. Lol
Lol, if you crossed BCK with another difficult strain would it be super high maintenance? It would probably end up requiring hourly feedings with the entire Advanced Nutrients line of the most expensive shit, 3500k lights in the morning, 3000k mid day, and 2700k at night, exotic virgin soil from the deepest region of the amazon jungle, its own room all to itself and perfect temp/humidity. Then not put out any pollen if reversed. 😄