SoLow's never ending thread

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Cool article for newbs like me, if anyone is interested... Anything to up my game a little bit. I have been growing a year and it just now finally seems very clear to me how to diagnose mobile and immobile nutrient deficiencies and lockouts... I feel smarter when i'm not smoking! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Cool article for newbs like me, if anyone is interested... Anything to up my game a little bit. I have been growing a year and it just now finally seems very clear to me how to diagnose mobile and immobile nutrient deficiencies and lockouts... I feel smarter when i'm not smoking! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sorry to hear about the job man. I genuinely hope everything works out soon for you. Now that I'm back to work after recovering from an injury, smoking for me is getting tabled again. I'll be back to relying on friends and family to test for me. I'll keep growing because it's legal and I love it. But like Capt C mentioned, I'll just have to be patient and wait for retirement.

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ

Great link. Have it bookmarked. (y)

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Great link. Have it bookmarked. (y)
Yea, there's some really cool stuff in the links at the bottom too, especially for soil growers. I learned how nutrients have mobility(or immobility) in the plant, but also they have different levels of mobility in the soil too, and they're not always the same... so much to learn, so little time๐Ÿ˜€ and it's still cool to learn about soil even tho i'm a hydro guy

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Sorry to hear about the job man. I genuinely hope everything works out soon for you. Now that I'm back to work after recovering from an injury, smoking for me is getting tabled again. I'll be back to relying on friends and family to test for me. I'll keep growing because it's legal and I love it. But like Capt C mentioned, I'll just have to be patient and wait for retirement.
Thanks brother, feels good having people who can relate. Sometimes a little break can be a great thing anyway, but god damn i'm irritable when i'm not smoking๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜‚

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
So I've kinda got a little mystery grow going on now, which gave me a cool idea for a contest I may do in the future. I have 5 beans of 5 different stains and I don't know what the hell they are.

But next time, i'm gonna know what they are, but i'm not gonna tell u guys, and the person who guesses the most amount right at the end of the grow, will win some free beans.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Here's the rest. we've got...
3 mexi-bricks (2 soil, 1 hydro)
2 peyote critical bastards (1 soil, 1 hydro)
1 blunt force trauma (soil)
1 ground pounder (hydro)
1 uzi cookies from @JWM2 (hydro)
1 gg4 s1 from heisenbeans (hydro)

20190821_072034.jpg20190821_072031.jpg

I feel like this is yours @Phylex just based on where it was, and cuz I am almost certain I put it in the tray last. But we'll see!
20190821_071624.jpg
20190821_071618.jpg20190821_071628.jpg20190821_071626.jpg20190821_072021.jpg

Oh, and this๐Ÿ˜
20190821_095712.jpg

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
Here's the rest. we've got...
3 mexi-bricks (2 soil, 1 hydro)
2 peyote critical bastards (1 soil, 1 hydro)
1 blunt force trauma (soil)
1 ground pounder (hydro)
1 uzi cookies from @JWM2 (hydro)
1 gg4 s1 from heisenbeans (hydro)

View attachment 18924View attachment 18925

I feel like this is yours @Phylex just based on where it was, and cuz I am almost certain I put it in the tray last. But we'll see!
View attachment 18926
View attachment 18927View attachment 18929View attachment 18930View attachment 18931

Oh, and this๐Ÿ˜
View attachment 18928
๐Ÿ˜ง FACK that's purple! Woohoo on variety, love seeing the progress!

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Guys, check this shit out! I tried to predict what I would yield for my scrog. I figured each branch would be about an 1/8. I had 169 branches. So...

.125 ร— 169 = 21.125

That's 1 lb. 5 oz. and some change

Guess what I yielded? Yep, EXACTLY
Very nice!! You might lose over all single cola size, but you gotta love all of the tops and even canopy of SCROG.