SoLow's never ending thread

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Curious to see what you pick. Things are looking fire over here bro. Absolutely beautiful! I'm over here patiently waiting to set up my garden. Little reading material on the topic of ec vs ppm. I use ppm but remember last year after nights of research settling on ec being where it's at. Sadly ive gotten plenty high between then and now and forget lol. There were reasons I'm sure of it lol.
Thank you very much! And I'll be sure to check that out. I always love gaining new knowledge, lord knows I need it😂

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Got a couple things I've been wanting for a while now! The tent has two little 1 X 3 chambers stacked on the right, and a big 3 X 3 one on the left. Next on the list is a chiller, I swear! 😁 but now I have a separate tent for clones and veg, one for flower, and one to dry in!
View attachment 17869View attachment 17870
That’s the style of tent I want as well. What brand did you get?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
This BBC just don't look right to me (yea, yea, I know, that's what she said😉😂)

View attachment 18635View attachment 18636
I agree she does not look right. Almost looks like something is bothering her. From what i can see she looks good on the lower portion of the plant. Not to close to the light are they? I would ask heisen about it he has a good eye and he knows the plant well. Might be something she will just grow out of.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Just curious... do they test for weed at your job in legal states?

I lost my job last week cuz I failed for weed(I know, I feel dumb for not being prepared)

Today, I passed a drug screen for a new job, but later they called and said tomorrow they wanna WATCH me pee cuz I smelled like weed! That was a big lesson in how nose blind we become. I didn't smoke all morning, and I showered right before!

I need to move! Im sick of stressing over this! Or I may just need to quit 😫

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy

I lost my job last week cuz I failed for weed(I know, I feel dumb for not being prepared)

Today, I passed a drug screen for a new job, but later they called and said tomorrow they wanna WATCH me pee cuz I smelled like weed! That was a big lesson in how nose blind we become. I didn't smoke all morning, and I showered right before!

I feel for you man. That shit sucks. I went thru almost 20 years of random drug testing. That was the thing i was most excited about for retirement. I wonder how many workers would be available if they tested for alcohol. Which is 10 times more harmful. There are ways to get around the tests but you do have to be prepared for it.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨

Dude that really sucks I'm sorry man. Do you puff in the house? Now I'm all second guessing myself.
Fortunately my work doesn't test unless you get into a work related accident then bam go to the test center right away. There is less of that now. However if you're doing any DOT work like driving a commercial vehicle, or in health care, then there's still testing but it's become a gray area. My HR dept has discussed it a bit with the managers a couple years ago but it kind of fell by the wayside.
I used to have a device years ago that had synthetic urine with a pouch, drain tube and 9v battery pack to keep it warm. Worked for everyone that borrowed it too. If I heard buzz about someone being random tested, I'd wear the device. Every other day I kept a vial of "Urine Luck" on me to dope the sample in case. It had a 75% success rate, my gf at the time failed on it.
Point of all this is I believe the last time I checked into the device, there was a different manufacturer who also made a prosthetic dick in different colors as an attachment for those times you get a creeper watching over your shoulder. 😂😂😄

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Dude that really sucks I'm sorry man. Do you puff in the house? Now I'm all second guessing myself.
Fortunately my work doesn't test unless you get into a work related accident then bam go to the test center right away. There is less of that now. However if you're doing any DOT work like driving a commercial vehicle, or in health care, then there's still testing but it's become a gray area. My HR dept has discussed it a bit with the managers a couple years ago but it kind of fell by the wayside.
I used to have a device years ago that had synthetic urine with a pouch, drain tube and 9v battery pack to keep it warm. Worked for everyone that borrowed it too. If I heard buzz about someone being random tested, I'd wear the device. Every other day I kept a vial of "Urine Luck" on me to dope the sample in case. It had a 75% success rate, my gf at the time failed on it.
Point of all this is I believe the last time I checked into the device, there was a different manufacturer who also made a prosthetic dick in different colors as an attachment for those times you get a creeper watching over your shoulder. 😂😂😄
Yea, usually I keep a bottle of fake piss in my underwear just in case, but I got too comfortable and stopped doing that. Guess i'm gonna start again... but yea, I do smoke in the house. That was probably my downfall.

But yea, it's BS. All I do is weld... not like I have people's lives in my hands. And I actually weld better high anyway lol