Smokie's adventures

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
I'm still figuring out this whole ph'ing checkin ppm crap lol. Had to break out my old ppm pen that's never been used. And holy crap, I've been feeding weak as hell lmao. But as you can see, the welchie has slight tip burn so had to figure out why. Checked runoff and wow 1410ppm, this bitch hasn't been eatin nutes, just drinkin water. So lower nutes for her today. Ones in coco, the runoff was better. I need to start checkin this shit more often I guess lol🤣🤪

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I've got no experience to draw on re: Twisty Seeds, but I maintain that someone marketing viable fem pollen could make big $$ if it's from popular cultivars. People love convenience, especially moi.

@Amos Otis @HydroRed I remember you guys talking about the pollen selling thing. Thought I would get you guys thoughts on this breeder.

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
I've got no experience to draw on re: Twisty Seeds, but I maintain that someone marketing viable fem pollen could make big $$ if it's from popular cultivars. People love convenience, especially moi.
I've seen his products in dispensaries around here but haven't tried any. He has flower, concentrate, and carts with his name. And I agree with you, convenience is nice for sure. I was hoping you and red would jump on that wagon. People like me with little to no space dint have room for breeding projects alot of times. Seems like theres a market, I'd be first customer lmao.

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Nice journal bro just caught up with it all, u got a serious seed popping problem and so do I, I paused in between to drop 2 I had too, I always say at least it ain’t 💊 lol
Thanks man, yeah I came over here bout a year ago and the bug got me. If I think I have space I pop some lol. And since I have room at a growmies spot I pop even more now 🤣. Yeah way better than poppin those lmao

Baron

Really Active Member
Well I know some bags of ffof are a little hot as far as nutrients in them go. I'm not familiar with the brand of amendments your using. It might be worth a try to back off the ammendment for a week or so. How old or big are plants and what size containers?
Thanks, they popped a week before Christmas, in 3 gallon fabric pots. Thought I would give autos a try. Got 4 in my 2x2x4 tent , northern lights, zittles, Royal gorilla, strawberry cheesecake

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Thanks, they popped a week before Christmas, in 3 gallon fabric pots. Thought I would give autos a try. Got 4 in my 2x2x4 tent , northern lights, zittles, Royal gorilla, strawberry cheesecake
Got a journal?, I'll check it out if so. There are way more experienced growers than I and maybe they can chime in as well. But if in were too guess without seeing them, I would say the soil was probably just a little warm for them. I get it alot on most of my soil grows too.

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
if I knew I could get it to where it needs to go without geting warm/unviable. Temps and time are awful crucial and when you ship, you have control of neither.
I was thinking about this, and was wondering if you could test it in some way? I mean like ship it to someone you trust, packaged multiple ways and have them ship it right back to you to see if it's good. Might have to do tests for different seasons or climates being shipped to?. Idk just thinkin lol