Smokie's adventures

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Blue dream x stardawg (hazeman tester)4 weeks flowering, 6 weeks 12/12. Smells freakin awesome, just like the old school (2006 ish) blue dream so far. If it's close to what I'm looking for I'm gonna run some more and do a BX or s1 fem if I can find another girl. Looks like tiny coneheads lol20200410_193431.jpg

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
The up n coming in veg tent. From top left to right; Black grape dumdum (clone)- esosseeds, Cheese (clone)- from local grower, Black grape dumdum(clone)-esosseeds.
Mid row; Graveyard whistler x CnC f1(clone)- ssgrower, Cheese bx1- hazeman, White Widow (clone)- local grower, Northern lights(clone)- local grower.
Bottom row; Black grape dumdum(clone in kratky)- esosseeds, 6 pack with two; 4th gears- @J.James , 6 pack with three; Citrol sledgehammer- GKgenetics, bottom right two cups; Royal Mystery- @J.James
20200415_192124.jpg20200415_192202.jpg

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Waaasssuuuppp? Yep I'm still alive lol. So figured I'd show a little bit if an update. I've harvested the blue dream x stardawg last friday. The two Royal Mystery both turned out males. So I've added to the 3x3 tent since I had a little room. Put in another black grape dumdum clone about a month ago. Put a W.W. cutting in a gallon hempy 2 weeks ago. Also put a Graveyard whistler x CnC f1 in there 4 days ago.
White Widow 20200516_213004.jpg
Graveyard whistler x CnC f1 20200516_205929.jpg
Black grape dumdum x220200516_205811.jpg
Purple punch 20200516_205842.jpg

Last edited:

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Beautiful buddy! Great job
Thanks man, appreciate you for putting in the work. And thanks for the ig post also. I saw a ? there but forgot to answer it, but you are correct that it is the oj#1. I havent popped the #2's yet. Its definitely a oj leaner as far as terps go.
The second pic I would say is the more grape Sato leaner is that a good guess?

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Thanks man, appreciate you for putting in the work. And thanks for the ig post also. I saw a ? there but forgot to answer it, but you are correct that it is the oj#1. I havent popped the #2's yet. Its definitely a oj leaner as far as terps go.
The second pic I would say is the more grape Sato leaner is that a good guess?
They both look like sato with the colors but I'm guessing the tangerine power throws colors too because those terps dont lie!