Smokie's adventures

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Almost as much as growing, I'm terrible at reviews or in this case smoke reports too lol. So with a little help from my friends lmao, we've came to the conclusion it's pretty damn good. (pictured is lowers gettin trimmed)20200101_144529.jpg RHS x cncf1 by @SSGrower is indeed some nice smoke even before a cure. As far as taste goes, kind of a sweet burnt rubber on the inhale with a good expansion. The exhale has the same burnt rubber with a metallic twist to it. Not harsh or rough, really nice and smooth. It was hung for 8 days before trim and putting into jar. More pics and weight will come. Thanks again @SSGrower for the opportunity. 🤜🤛

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Went ahead and weighed it up, and honestly I was quite surprised by how much is here. I knew it was tight hard nugs but never had this much fit into a quart jar (that's .95 liter for you Canadians)lol. It filled up one and almost a quarter of another one. So here it is..20200101_160401.jpgScreenshot_20200101-160142_Calculator.jpg
Not bad off a small plant grown by a mediocre grower.

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Great looking stuff you have going on. I like how you utilize the space you have and your strategy, to get some good variety in there while going for perpetual. 👍
Thanks man, your grow is badass brother so thank ya. It's not easy, for me anyways lol, to have a true perpetual. I guess that's why my plants usually end up lookin crappy by mid to end of flower. Plants wantin different things at different times and I just wing it lol. They get what they get and hope for the best.
I like to have different smoke around as much as possible so variety is the goal. I usually stop the perpetual and do a sip run in the spring or summer to be able to take vacay. Thanks for checking out my grow. 👊

SSGrower

Average Grower

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
👊
Did you do the same with Red Headed Stranger x CnC? (Sex then back to veg?). Gonna have to get to some of those myself. My GW x CnC run did not pan out (neglect and mites) hope yours goes better.
Nah I had room in flower tent for the RHS, so it got vegged for couple weeks before flip. I'm sexing them and revegging now because it will allow me to run more of them sooner. Got a 30"x30" tent at growmies dedicated to sex your beans 2-4 at a time and put females back in veg to take atleast 2 clones from each. I'll run one and he'll run the other, kinda gets tested by two different growers for ya. All beans will be germed by me and stay at my house for couple weeks before they get sexed.
Gonna be fun huntin for sure. It's nice in a way to that my growmie and I have known each other for a quite awhile and trust him not to do anything before asking me. And damn, I hate that you got mites, them fuckers are terrible. Good luck on the battle. I know how they are for sure. Shut down my grow last January for almost two months bc of them fuckers.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Thanks man, your grow is badass brother so thank ya. It's not easy, for me anyways lol, to have a true perpetual. I guess that's why my plants usually end up lookin crappy by mid to end of flower. Plants wantin different things at different times and I just wing it lol. They get what they get and hope for the best.
I like to have different smoke around as much as possible so variety is the goal. I usually stop the perpetual and do a sip run in the spring or summer to be able to take vacay. Thanks for checking out my grow. 👊
Thanks for the kind words. For the most part I wing it too and make adjustments when time permits. I love variety as well. I also love experimenting, learning, and sharing experiences with everyone.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The Welchie is doing her thang, frostin up nicely. No more balls have been seen😁👍. @thenotsoesoteric View attachment 39607View attachment 39608View attachment 39609 So I'm not sure what made them appear, figured it was just the switch to stronger lights or stronger nutes. I'm not worried about it, just gonna watch all plants incase it's from environmental factors.
I got that too from a welchie and both all valley grapes. The 1 avg I chopped cuz it had like 10+ balls but both welchie and other avg I plucked and ran them no problems afterwards.

Sometimes these polyhybrids do the throw early male parts. Pain in the butt sometimes and it happens in regular beans as well. Just had it with a roasted garlic margy from cannarado.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
The Welchie is doing her thang, frostin up nicely. No more balls have been seen😁👍. @thenotsoesoteric View attachment 39607View attachment 39608View attachment 39609 So I'm not sure what made them appear, figured it was just the switch to stronger lights or stronger nutes. I'm not worried about it, just gonna watch all plants incase it's from environmental factors.
The Welchie narrow leaf that I had out of 3 plants was just straight funky by week 6 of flower it didn’t have the strong berry scent on the others, instead just a heavy funk and it was greasy as shit couldn’t touch it without getting sticky

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I got that too from a welchie and both all valley grapes. The 1 avg I chopped cuz it had like 10+ balls but both welchie and other avg I plucked and ran them no problems afterwards.

Sometimes these polyhybrids do the throw early male parts. Pain in the butt sometimes and it happens in regular beans as well. Just had it with a roasted garlic margy from cannarado.
Smokie I hope you don't mind if I ask a question related to this.
Are these fems? Reason I ask is because I have a reg currently in flower week 3 and although it is showing significant signs of pistils, there is one ball. I am keeping it in to see more development. I haven't seen this before, it has always been pretty distinct one way or the other once it gets to that point. Although I don't have a lot of experience running regs, I've got enough going to where I'm gaining experience quickly through reg boot camp 😄 I'm thinking of picking it off but at the same time am curious to see if it will throw any more or if it's a ball at all (sure looks like one). Would you guys pick it?