Smokie's adventures

Baron

Really Active Member
Got a journal?, I'll check it out if so. There are way more experienced growers than I and maybe they can chime in as well. But if in were too guess without seeing them, I would say the soil was probably just a little warm for them. I get it alot on most of my soil grows too.
Not yet, but it is in the works, a day or two and I will have it up . Thanks again for the input

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I was thinking about this, and was wondering if you could test it in some way? I mean like ship it to someone you trust, packaged multiple ways and have them ship it right back to you to see if it's good. Might have to do tests for different seasons or climates being shipped to?. Idk just thinkin lol
I participated in a test of similar sorts this past summer. Received beautiful golden dust that failed to make seeds. The consensus opinion now is 'don't ship in hot months'.

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
I participated in a test of similar sorts this past summer. Received beautiful golden dust that failed to make seeds. The consensus opinion now is 'don't ship in hot months'.
That sucks it wasn't viable, but gotta learn somehow I guess. So I would assume that it would be the same in humid as fuck places too?, I think it would be kinda difficult to keep it dry in some places like mine. Thanks for the feedback 👍

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I was thinking about this, and was wondering if you could test it in some way? I mean like ship it to someone you trust, packaged multiple ways and have them ship it right back to you to see if it's good. Might have to do tests for different seasons or climates being shipped to?. Idk just thinkin lol
Maybe wrap up the sealed pollen container with some ice packs and a rag (for condensation), then stuff in a small flat rate box. Mail on Mondays to decrease chances of sitting over the weekend.
There are insulin travel kits with ice packs, a bigger order could use one of those.
Some of those Yeti and similar cups can keep ice cold for a couple of days.
Just thinking too 😄

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
Hmmm....I'd be interested to know how it is shipped and how much you get? I'd honestly sell some fem pollen if I knew I could get it to where it needs to go without geting warm/unviable. Temps and time are awful crucial and when you ship, you have control of neither.
Maybe wrap up the sealed pollen container with some ice packs and a rag (for condensation), then stuff in a small flat rate box. Mail on Mondays to decrease chances of sitting over the weekend.
There are insulin travel kits with ice packs, a bigger order could use one of those.
Some of those Yeti and similar cups can keep ice cold for a couple of days.
Just thinking too 😄
So dude hit me back and said that all the pollin is frozen and they one day it, 80 for the desired flavor. If y’all that interest in it I’ll grab it up dude said he a throw me some shit, so I’ll get my 80 back from some where let me know what’s good.

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
So dude hit me back and said that all the pollin is frozen and they one day it, 80 for the desired flavor. If y’all that interest in it I’ll grab it up dude said he a throw me some shit, so I’ll get my 80 back from some where let me know what’s good.
I sent him an email asking what strains of pollen he has available at the moment. Are you interested in the fem or reg pollen? I may be interested in workin something out with ya.👍

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
I sent him an email asking what strains of pollen he has available at the moment. Are you interested in the fem or reg pollen? I may be interested in workin something out with ya.👍
The fem, I gotta bunch of regs so I’m a get some males, never felt comfortable killing a plant because of gender unless space warrants the kill, all shims meet a swift unceremonious beheading 😂 then I do this all over that pretender 🕺🏾 dance on that ho 😂

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
You know pictures is misleading the pollin is in vials but they could be crack vials for all I know 😂 I wish one of the breeders on the forum can figure this out, id rather send my bread somewhere familiar but as I stated I’m with the bullshit so we can check my man’s nuts and see the template
Exactly. I'm confident that it's a comin'.

...and we can certainly improve on that template 💪👍

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
You know pictures is misleading the pollin is in vials but they could be crack vials for all I know 😂 I wish one of the breeders on the forum can figure this out, id rather send my bread somewhere familiar but as I stated I’m with the bullshit so we can check my man’s nuts and see the template
Exactly. I'm confident that it's a comin'.

...and we can certainly improve on that template 💪👍
Yeah it would just take that one time and then someone here can improve or whatever. I'd be willing to go in on some if someone wants to do it. I can send mulah to whoever knows more than me about pollen. If it's good pollen send me beans made with it or some shit I dont care lol. Then if it works, a breeder on here will hopefully jump in.