Smokie's adventures

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Well first off, I'm no expert grower or anything. Secondly, I havent written a journal for anything since grade school 30 years or so ago (so bear with me lol). Just wanted to be able to keep track of a few things easier hopefully and learn. So all you great guys and gals go ahead and criticize and tell me I'm fuckin up please.😀

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Ok so here's what I'm working with. 3x3 tent, two qb 135s, 6" ac Infinity fan. I grow in soil for now, anything from ffof to mixed bags or super soil in 3 or 5 gallon pots. Last grow was mixed bag soils in a 14 gallon sip.
I also grow at a growmies house helping him out. So I will occasionally post pics from there as well. Right now I have a 27 gallon sip in a 4x4 at his place with a jabbas stash in it. In my 3x3 currently have 1 lemon shining silver haze in 5 gal. and 1 red headed stranger x cnc f1in 5 gal. from ssgrower.
Will update soon. Have a good day folks.

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Went ahead and did a little lst just incase she's a she. Hopin she feels out into a nice bush. 10 days 12/12.
rhs x cnc f120191018_184148.jpg20191018_181509.jpg

This lssh literally had zero stretch, maybe 2" lol so no more runs of this pheno. Frost is not bad but the smell is not to my liking, straight lime and lemon peel. 4.5 weeks 12/12
20191018_183915.jpg20191018_181537.jpg

SSGrower

Average Grower

SSGrower

Average Grower

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Get with it, go out on a limb. Grow a chuckers gear!🤪
I hear ya, I've been slacking and missing out some fire probably lol. But tryin to be selective and please the wife at same time is hard sometimes in a small grow Imao. So I'll put purple punch in after these so I can finally be on the 'H' train. Making sure the badass CNC crosses I got from an awesome dude 😉 get in rotation as well.

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
The chem91 x choc d. revegging clone was getting a bit too tall so I cut the fucker in half. If I can get the top to root, I may ask Useful if I can make seeds with it because it's a really nice pheno and dont want to lose it incase I want to come back to it in the future. If not no biggie.20191025_204811.jpg

My ghetto ass cloner works like a charm.

Last edited: