Skunk Hunters

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Turpman you are making me all excited yo.... Do you know how badass of origin story it would be if Fiddler sent you those beans and you worked your weed Ninja magic on em and necromancer'd their dead asses back to life. 2 of our own would then actually have the real deal afgan and could actually get to see/smell what all the fuss is about
View attachment 131483
That would be cool. Would the seeds be destroyed in the process? Kinda hard to let go of something so sentimental, but the reward would be badass.

You can have afghan genetics if you want just contact them and they will send you.

Lashkargah was 50 miles NNE from our outpost

D

Deleted member 60

Saw these in my travels looking for Cherry terps. Dunno anything about 'em...or the seller. They appear to be in MA/the US though.

Frankie Eyelashes

Saw these in my travels looking for Cherry terps. Dunno anything about 'em...or the seller. They appear to be in MA/the US though.

That snow bound sounds nice. Snow Bound – (Diesel Candy X Afghan Cherries)

D

Deleted member 60

Heehee @Slowdrawl ...we'z on the same payment plan. I just jumped off the ACA train and onto the SS/Medicare train a few months ago myself. I worked outside of the SS system more than I worked in it...and those many years of hangin' at home and tendin' my garden also shorted the monthly check....but it is nice to have >something< coming in rather than going out after almost 10 years of "retirement".

I went for some Cherry goodness this round. We'll see if he tosses anything extra in or not...but it might be a fun project to run something that is supposedly from the source and see what is in there. I'd wager it's a better risk than trying to get a send/etc. from a Youtube vid....but as I say...I've never tested out his wares...so no rec just yet. I did buy some Cannoli and Snow Bound and am going to run a plant from each when I run the Heisen contest beans.

SimpleJak

Tugg Speedman
Yeah Wow! thanks for sharing this. I was definitely curious about that Snow Bound (as well as your original posted strain). Definitely update us with how it goes. They did a good job selling that Ghazni Strain... I can definitely feel for the loss of original cannabinoids with all the hype breeds and their potential medicinal properties. Hopefully more scientific studies about landrace plants and their medicinal effects and what we are losing by our popularity breeding vs medicinal quality strains.

I hope the cherry profiles really come through. That would be a nice addition to the garden.

D

Deleted member 60

Yeah Wow! thanks for sharing this. I was definitely curious about that Snow Bound (as well as your original posted strain). Definitely update us with how it goes. They did a good job selling that Ghazni Strain... I can definitely feel for the loss of original cannabinoids with all the hype breeds and their potential medicinal properties. Hopefully more scientific studies about landrace plants and their medicinal effects and what we are losing by our popularity breeding vs medicinal quality strains.

I hope the cherry profiles really come through. That would be a nice addition to the garden.
FYI for anyone thinking of playing along...Kyle takes Paypal and a few other cash payments. I sure don't need seeds but these could be a lot of fun. I had a buddy years ago who went to Lebanon and brought back some very heady seeds from the Bakka Valley. If he wasn't such a prick and would have shared...someone else might have worked them up/found something nice before he...yup...went and died. It's always good to share...unless you wanna see shit disappear forever. (ah...the greedy 90's)

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

the more( we think we) learn the more we lose in the og plants!big bussiness don"t want it to be a plant,it must be a chemical to be meds. :(