Skunk Hunters

D

Deleted member 2835

Considering Skunks are not native to Afghanistan I dought that this dude has a good sense of what skunk actually smells like.
Most likely he has a bunch of generic ass seeds that he's trying to off as skunk.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Considering Skunks are not native to Afghanistan I dought that this dude has a good sense of what skunk actually smells like.
Most likely he has a bunch of generic ass seeds that he's trying to off as skunk.
At this point I'd rather go with a breeder I trust that does other things well that says they found something skunky. NSpecta at Humbolt CSI breeds the shit out of evreything, and grows out the crosses. His Pirates of the Emerald Triangle part of the store has his regs, and some crosses he's done.

Kagyu at Coastal and Bob Hemphill now with Crickets and Cicada's all were at Coastal working with a lot of the same genetics They bred with some of the same stock, but each going their own direction. I think the Coastal Seeds now is just Kagyu, and he was the one that liked to work with the landrace stuff. So far I have found some good stuff in his work but I haven't been looking for Skunk. He might have the Affy that leans that way.

Frankie Eyelashes

To be honest they never put stupid fantasy names like glue,skunk,cake,cookie on there seeds so the fanboys buy them like hot cakes. They work mostly with landrace genetics, I bet whatever you are smoking/growing it's afghani hybrid?

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This is probably a more appropriate ''terp profile'' description in those parts
I think you may have nailed it. ChemD has that dead animal, rotten meat profile sometimes, and I think that is probably what people from other countries (UK included) are smelling that they think is "skunk". You never hear them mention the musk smell that is unique to our furry little friends. They say burnt rubber, coffee grounds, onions and garlic, and 20 other things that are supposed to add up to this "skunk" smell - but have nothing to do with it.

Frankie Eyelashes

I think you may have nailed it. ChemD has that dead animal, rotten meat profile sometimes, and I think that is probably what people from other countries (UK included) are smelling that they think is "skunk". You never hear them mention the musk smell that is unique to our furry little friends. They say burnt rubber, coffee grounds, onions and garlic, and 20 other things that are supposed to add up to this "skunk" smell - but have nothing to do with it.
How about egg/sewer/gas smell?