Shit I used to do but now dont.

GLG

Nice. I wet trim everything with a visible stem, dry to around 58%, flick off the sugar leaves, then use Boveda packs to raise them back up to 62%
I used to use the bovita's also. Now i just ring out a wet paper towel until it's as dry as possible and tape it to the lid. Just find it's better at raising the humidity. If it's too humid i'll just cut off some of the paper towel when i check it. Doesn't take long to get it to the right humidity and a far less expensive.

larf

Nice. I wet trim everything with a visible stem, dry to around 58%, flick off the sugar leaves, then use Boveda packs to raise them back up to 62%
Sometimes if I'm doing a lot at once I'll sit a cup of water in the bin on the first night to help speed it along.

Vee

Ancient Member

Help a noob more than once (way to many noob growers being lazy and letting the forums grow their plants)
5 minutes on any forum offers many answers God Help me if the fuckers ever want to study the subject?

I never Ph why should I the soils does its job, automate much as possible so time is better spent in other area...like Spanish Night Clubs,
and real French whores ..lol ...and er Valentines' Day

Sell weed to any one more East than me ..they never pay their bills on time and often end up being a trimmer for a month or so
Ive yet again escaped a slavery charge only cause I fed them ...lol

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical

Help a noob more than once (way to many noob growers being lazy and letting the forums grow their plants)
5 minutes on any forum offers many answers God Help me if the fuckers ever want to study the subject?

I never Ph why should I the soils does its job, automate much as possible so time is better spent in other area...like Spanish Night Clubs,
and real French whores ..lol ...and er Valentines' Day

Sell weed to any one more East than me ..they never pay their bills on time and often end up being a trimmer for a month or so
Ive yet again escaped a slavery charge only cause I fed them ...lol
Hey buddy! Nice to see you here!

No need for the heating it first in a pot, or the dye. And the baking soda just slows the burn down.

I'm sure lots of you guys already have potassium nitrate, lol. If you get bored mix it with some sugar in a mason jar, and be careful. That shit gets blazing hot fast and the Mason jar is a one time usage thing. You'll know what I mean if you try it, 😁

This is for educational purposes only, and I'm not responsible if someone burns their house down, 🔥

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
With the bbq brush you really have to put lots of pressure to remove the sugar leaves, canna brush you don’t. I first tried the bbq brush, then decided to buy the canna for comparison and I found it beat up the bud much less then with the bbq brush.

Both work, one beats the buds
It looks like the bristles on the BBQ brush are thinner and longer so that makes sense.