Shit I used to do but now dont.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Iv smoked bud better than others. All amazing. What I’m saying. It has to be some like kush mints or pure og etc. takes a lot for me to sprout an unknown source I guess.. Plus it’s only a partial of the genetics you smoked. Buds fire. But seed can be bunk.
Ahhhhh, but when the bagseed is from your tent, and you know you're only had fire growing, and you know how it was grown, etc. it makes it worth saving as long as it wasn't a plant full of them.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Iv smoked bud better than others. All amazing. What I’m saying. It has to be some like kush mints or pure og etc. takes a lot for me to sprout an unknown source I guess.. Plus it’s only a partial of the genetics you smoked. Buds fire. But seed can be bunk.
Can be just the opposite too. Buds were bunk, but the seeds grow the fire. Almost all "fire" strains came from "bagseeds" at some point.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Can be just the opposite too. Buds were bunk, but the seeds grow the fire. Almost all "fire" strains came from "bagseeds" at some point.
Yup, and I grow a variety every run so any inadvertent crosses are definitely something new. I kill males, and as far as I know I have gotten any late nanners in time, so there are early nuts I have missed or not gotten in time that have had time to produce mature beans where they hit.

The genetics ina a bag seed is just completely unpredictable. Essp when seeds are so cheap. If its your grow. Your pollen. That’s not bagseed imo. You know the lineage. It’s yours. I take bagseed as weed bought. Street or over the counter depending on location. If you classify bagseed as your own genetics. Then nevermind everything I say lmao. I always keep stuff I grew. Haha. Sorry
That’s my fault for any confusing. Yes. I keep those seeds.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
The genetics ina a bag seed is just completely unpredictable. Essp when seeds are so cheap. If its your grow. Your pollen. That’s not bagseed imo. You know the lineage. It’s yours. I take bagseed as weed bought. Street or over the counter depending on location. If you classify bagseed as your own genetics. Then nevermind everything I say lmao. I always keep stuff I grew. Haha. Sorry
That’s my fault for any confusing. Yes. I keep those seeds.
That's the fun of growing bagseeds. You never know how they are gonna turn out. You could have the next Cup winner.

That's the fun of growing bagseeds. You never know how they are gonna turn out. You could have the next Cup winner.
Lol. Yeah. Iv had some awesome stuff turn out from bag seed when I was younger. But. Like previously stated. It can go both ways. Iv been seeing in journals last couple years some nice looking bag seed!! I’m in no way against em. It just has to to be worth it to save for me. Because seeds are so cheap (80-200 on average). And so easily available. But I’m with you on bagseed Turing into a lottery number as well.

m4s73r

The Laziest
We got a bag of some really good compressed brick weed like 15 years ago. Well it wasent super compressed and the seeds in it were intact. I popped like 15 seeds. Got one female. Man I was so pissed. So I pulled her out of bloom, and threw her back into veg. Named her Bridget and spent a full year growing her clones. I flowered her after I got my first seed order in from Herbies in 2009.

20131207_162927[2].jpg