Shit I used to do but now dont.

m4s73r

The Laziest
So I have a love of lazy growing. As a home cultivator the less I have to do, the better. I have also seen that there are a lot of things that seem to be really important but just arent after you been growing for a while.
So here it is.
What is some shit, you used to do, but now dont? Be it good, bad, lazy, economical, better results, whatever.

I used to hyper obsess about my trimming. I would spend days perfectly manicuring every bud. Removing every stem. Carefully placing them in jars. I would store buds in long tupperware on the branch until i could buck it and manicure it.
Now I buck them off the branch into a tumble trimmer, run it for 5-7 min, and then dump it in a tote. Put a lid on it. I only manicure buds right before I use them, give them away or take pics for the internet.

I agree, and wouldn't even be smoking it nowadays unless it's some damn fire ass flower! ;)
Iv smoked bud better than others. All amazing. What I’m saying. It has to be some like kush mints or pure og etc. takes a lot for me to sprout an unknown source I guess.. Plus it’s only a partial of the genetics you smoked. Buds fire. But seed can be bunk.