Schwaggy P's Random Stuff

Jabbas Cure sounds pretty good. What kind of THC CBD is it for strength?
I don't have access to testing, so I don't have percentages. The Green Crack CBD was bred to be a 1:1 CBD:THC, but I don't know how closely the GC CBD plant used expresses this ratio (though there is appreciable CBD) . The Jabba's Stash male was Bubba Kush dominant, and most of his female counterparts were potently relaxing.

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
I don't have access to testing, so I don't have percentages. The Green Crack CBD was bred to be a 1:1 CBD:THC, but I don't know how closely the GC CBD plant used expresses this ratio (though there is appreciable CBD) . The Jabba's Stash male was Bubba Kush dominant, and most of his female counterparts were potently relaxing.
I posted this once already but think it disappeared pretty quick. Trying it again. We were talking about that Jabba’s Cure I posted and the issue with the CBD quest, I love everything about that plant except I do not know the CBD content. Hope I can figure it out.

I remember you saying that the CBD matures before the THC, a good aid in deciding. How much earlier? At what point should I be sampling it?

Nice to see your photo skills recognized, first Strayfox then Bodhiguide, magazine covers next?

I posted this once already but think it disappeared pretty quick. Trying it again. We were talking about that Jabba’s Cure I posted and the issue with the CBD quest, I love everything about that plant except I do not know the CBD content. Hope I can figure it out.

I remember you saying that the CBD matures before the THC, a good aid in deciding. How much earlier? At what point should I be sampling it?

Nice to see your photo skills recognized, first Strayfox then Bodhiguide, magazine covers next?
The exact timing of CBD growing is not quite as easy as waiting for a preferred percentage of amber.
If memory serves, CBD growers usually like to start picking buds to test around 1-2 weeks before the usual harvest timing (going by amber trichomes). The GC CBD is an 8-9 week plant and the Jabba's stash is a 9-10 week plant, so I would begin testing buds around 7 weeks into flower (assuming a 9 week finish).

Thanks, it's been nice to have the photos recognized.:)

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
:) I knew something was up when there were a handful of new follows. It was a nice surprise; I use Bodhiguide all the time to get a feel for what some of the crosses spit out.
Congrats and a big thumbs up on the pic used my friend. Im glad you guys posted about it as I dont do IG (yet) and likely never would have been able to find all those pictures of the different strains posted in one spot. Definitely a nice reference spot too.

@Schwaggy P

Hi just curious is there a way to force or stress a feminized auto plants to self pollinate?

Also if you take male pollen to any auto in flower will the beans be autos?

ty
I do not have much experience with autos. Usually, you could stress a photoperiod plant by manipulating the lighting schedule, but I do not know if the autos will respond similarly. I usually go with chemical reversal.

Whether your beans will be auto depends on the genes of the male you are using to pollinate. If he is a photoperiod plant, not all of the beans will be autos, you'll have to select for them like any other trait you would want (smell, taste, effect, etc.). If you wanted to make auto beans, then you would have a better chance with an auto male pollen donor. If your auto male is not a true breeding auto, then you'll still have to select for auto plants (there will just be a higher frequency of auto beans than with the photoperiod male).

BerryNice

Super Active Member
I do not have much experience with autos. Usually, you could stress a photoperiod plant by manipulating the lighting schedule, but I do not know if the autos will respond similarly. I usually go with chemical reversal.

Whether your beans will be auto depends on the genes of the male you are using to pollinate. If he is a photoperiod plant, not all of the beans will be autos, you'll have to select for them like any other trait you would want (smell, taste, effect, etc.). If you wanted to make auto beans, then you would have a better chance with an auto male pollen donor. If your auto male is not a true breeding auto, then you'll still have to select for auto plants (there will just be a higher frequency of auto beans than with the photoperiod male).
Thank you very much I appreciate it!

Skunky VA #8 (Chem'91skva x Skunky Brewster)
This is my selection for the F2 pollination. She is a serious beast expressing all of my hopes from the Skunky Brewster. The bud development this early is in stark contrast to the Chem'91's slow beginnings to really start packing on weight. The frost and stem strength have been increased as well. The Chem smell is here with added hash nuance.
skunkyVA-select1.jpg

Skunky VA #14 - Honorable mention (will also be pollinated for F2)
She has a very sturdy and open structure. The Chem'91 branching is present with narrower leaf blades, increased development speed (not as much as #8, but more than the '91 at this point in flower), and the tall stretch of the '91. She is a nice pheno, but it is hard to ignore the bud/trichome development of the #8.
skunkyVA-select2.jpg

Skunky D #6 (Chem D x Skunky Brewster)
I have been surprised by this cross. Many of these phenos can be described as more compact Chem D plants. They look like 2/3 scale Chem D's with the structure and more importantly, the smell profile. This plant smells dead on Chem D with a touch of hash-fuel. I had to double take the tag when I was smelling her. If the flower time proves to be quicker, I don't think the Skunky D will need as much line work as the Skunky VA.
skunkyD-select3.jpgskunkyD-select1.jpg

BerryNice

Super Active Member
This is my selection for the F2 pollination. She is a serious beast expressing all of my hopes from the Skunky Brewster. The bud development this early is in stark contrast to the Chem'91's slow beginnings to really start packing on weight. The frost and stem strength have been increased as well. The Chem smell is here with added hash nuance.
View attachment 11805

She has a very sturdy and open structure. The Chem'91 branching is present with narrower leaf blades, increased development speed (not as much as #8, but more than the '91 at this point in flower), and the tall stretch of the '91. She is a nice pheno, but it is hard to ignore the bud/trichome development of the #8.
View attachment 11804

I have been surprised by this cross. Many of these phenos can be described as more compact Chem D plants. They look like 2/3 scale Chem D's with the structure and more importantly, the smell profile. This plant smells dead on Chem D with a touch of hash-fuel. I had to double take the tag when I was smelling her. If the flower time proves to be quicker, I don't think the Skunky D will need as much line work as the Skunky VA.
Whats the deal with your bean? Will there be a drop in the near future I certainly hope so

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
View attachment 11805

View attachment 11804

More crosses with the Skunky Brewster male. Cool.

Has that become your favorite Chem male? Still using the Granny Skunk male?