Schwaggy P's Random Stuff

After the floods of a long brainstorm have receded, I've decided on a base from which to build sativa work.
dtceeds.jpg
Durban-Thai Highflyer
(SSSC Durban-Thai Highlyer '92 x Cinderella '98 F2)
Fleur du Mal Seeds

The Super Sativa Seed Club description for the Durban-Thai Highflyer
sssc-M8.png
This pairing (D-T Highflyer x C99) has appeared before as an original regular release from the first iteration of Bros. Grimm as DTC99 from 1999. These seeds have been worked from the original DTC99 release toward the Durban-Thai Highflyer.
dtc99info.png
I wanted a sativa with the no-ceiling euphoric high without the 16-20week flowering time. Given this goal with my preference for vintage genetics and I was quite pleased to have found these. They are being popped right now and I'll update periodically. This strain will get chucked on some nice clones, but as far as which pair will go on for further work, it's between Skunk#1, G13 Skunk, or G13 Haze. I'll have a better idea when I can see what's what.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
After the floods of a long brainstorm have receded, I've decided on a base from which to build sativa work.
View attachment 10642
Durban-Thai Highflyer
(SSSC Durban-Thai Highlyer '92 x Cinderella '98 F2)
Fleur du Mal Seeds

The Super Sativa Seed Club description for the Durban-Thai Highflyer
View attachment 10643
This pairing (D-T Highflyer x C99) has appeared before as an original regular release from the first iteration of Bros. Grimm as DTC99 from 1999. These seeds have been worked from the original DTC99 release toward the Durban-Thai Highflyer.
I wanted a sativa with the no-ceiling euphoric high without the 16-20week flowering time. Given this goal with my preference for vintage genetics and I was quite pleased to have found these. They are being popped right now and I'll update periodically. This strain will get chucked on some nice clones, but as far as which pair will go on for further work, it's between Skunk#1, G13 Skunk, or G13 Haze. I'll have a better idea when I can see what's what.
Very nice selection. I was waiting for this day to come to see what you had next on your agenda. I'm pleasantly surprised it came sooner then what I was expecting. I look forward to seeing your project come to fruition.

Skunky D (Chem D x Skunky Brewster) male and his soon to be pollen recipients getting closer to dustin' time.

Skunky D - day 20 of 12/12...Before he started dropping pollen, his stem rub was a majestically funkier Chem D stench. He has the slight rotted meat, fecal hint, with the fungal infection touch of his Skunky Brewster father. The only thing he's missing are the green stink lines lofting above him.🍖:poop:🧀🥴🤤
skunkyDmale-day 20.jpg
This is the tent full of ladies waiting for his pollen. The giant on the left is H.A.OG showing the OG stretch that will get ya if you don't flip quickly enough. The back-right corner is where the Skunky Brewsters are settled, almost disappeared in the sea of Chem. They have the classic Afghan/Skunk short bush stature.
t7 day 21.jpg

Here are a few of the ladies further along in flower development.
skunkyd recipients - day 21.jpg

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
It’s been 29 days since I threw this Green Crack CBD/Jabba’s Stash indoors to flower. I am excited to try this one, early frost.

Smell…you are a hard act to follow there but I give it peppery mangoes starting to ferment.

We need a shorter name for that cross, are you continuing with the line?

DSC03373.jpg

It’s been 29 days since I threw this Green Crack CBD/Jabba’s Stash indoors to flower. I am excited to try this one, early frost.

Smell…you are a hard act to follow there but I give it peppery mangoes starting to ferment.

We need a shorter name for that cross, are you continuing with the line?

View attachment 10759
I see the Jabba's stacking and color with the GC leaves. Peppery mangoes sounds like a spot on 50/50 mix of the two terp profiles. The spicy cantaloupe of Jabba and tropical fruit cornucopia of the GC CBD have mixed well. Thanks for updating on this one.🙂

I made those mainly for donating to veterans and do not have plans to keep going with them. Feel free to give this cross whatever name you think fits.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
That licorice taste is very intriguing...the sativa you have selected.
When I get some room in the flower room or a veg tent i think i will pop my Bhangi Haze...licorice with a hint of lemon....sounds like ludens cough drops when i was a kid.

And the terp profiles for all of these Chemdog variants make me realize i have never had Chemdog.

The diaper garlic thing sounds dreadful but peppery mango is right up my alley.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
FPOG x Cherry Sunshine went into flower 3 days ago @Schwaggy, my bad I forgot to update ya. I'll get pics once things get interesting.I'll get some at lights on also for flip to flower pics.I need to measure her also to determine stretch.
Question. How much stretch should I expect.Approximately. I had to prune her back and top her.She got away from me in veg.
All is good now.

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
I see the Jabba's stacking and color with the GC leaves. Peppery mangoes sounds like a spot on 50/50 mix of the two terp profiles. The spicy cantaloupe of Jabba and tropical fruit cornucopia of the GC CBD have mixed well. Thanks for updating on this one.🙂

I made those mainly for donating to veterans and do not have plans to keep going with them. Feel free to give this cross whatever name you think fits.
If I am naming how about Jabba’s Cure? (Green Crack CBD/Jabba’s Stash) That Green Crack brings visions of toothless meth heads not CBD.

I will share another. This outdoor pheno is the one I am pursuing & taking cuts from. Excellent structure, I am keeping it contained in a 7 gal but it would love to go bigger if given a chance.

Stem rub is more musky so far than the indoor but then it is barely flowering. A fun one.

DSC03376 2.jpg