Schwaggy P's Random Stuff

Time to see what happened...
what'swhat?.jpg
Popping a few of the Black Lights (Black Domina x NL#1) crosses to see how he behaves with different ladies.
Chem'91(skva) x Black Lights
Chem Kesey #9 x Black Lights
H.A.OG x Black Lights

I'm also checking out the Sour Diesel x Granny Skunk from a couple seed runs ago, I really think they will blend well together as they are both heavy on the sour.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
What brand of GA3 did you use? I'd like to try the process of feminizing and I have a BCK that's climbing the ranks of possibly being something special. I'd like to create some more seeds for further testing and GA3 seems a lot less complicated to mix vs. STS. Right now I'm just keeping her going through cloning.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Schwaggy's F.P. OG× Cherry Sunshine.Up-potted from her solo last night.Looks pretty good for being in a solo cup in an overcrowded veg tent for 1.5-2 months.
My bad brother she should've been in flower with budshots to show off by now.Had an issue with my tent logistics and got stalled for 2 weeks.
She will be given a week or so to adjust to the root freedom and the fabric pot.
I topped her once.I may top her again or prune or a combo of both dependant on growth and structure.20190602_170241.jpg20190602_170250.jpg20190602_170308.jpg20190602_170324.jpg20190602_170316.jpg

Last edited:

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
fixin to soak some of schwaggys skunkva/c99 x cherry sunshine. thinkin of a chuck, with a deadhead x sd/c99 cross, just pipe dreamin'. Sorry I hadn't gotten to em earlier, Im tryin to grow out some of the gifted ones everyone has thrown at me, lol, bout got the line whittled down. Most of schwaggys stuff I got got put back on the upper shelf of collection, lol. really love the black lights look, two strains hardly see anymore, good strains. Also the haog work. (y):cool:🌷(psst. tulip needs to be purple, lmfao!)

fixin to soak some of schwaggys skunkva/c99 x cherry sunshine. thinkin of a chuck, with a deadhead x sd/c99 cross, just pipe dreamin'. Sorry I hadn't gotten to em earlier, Im tryin to grow out some of the gifted ones everyone has thrown at me, lol, bout got the line whittled down. Most of schwaggys stuff I got got put back on the upper shelf of collection, lol. really love the black lights look, two strains hardly see anymore, good strains. Also the haog work. (y):cool:🌷(psst. tulip needs to be purple, lmfao!)
The skunkva x C99 is a really nice blend of the two. No need to apologize, they’re your beans to do whatever you’d like. You can grow ‘em, eat ‘em, flick ‘em at people, etc. I appreciate the upper shelf real estate 😁👌

I’m happy with the Black Lights; really hoping that heavy narcotic effect will be in full force with them. I crossed Chem D and Black Lights with the idea to really solidify a nighttime knockout. The Chem D flower time could use some quickening, but the effect is major. I haven’t been able to finish a bowl of my last Chem D harvest that flowered for 94 days. It’s like chloroform, take a couple deep breaths and wake up hours later.

I’m committed to a H.AOG cube, and I’m fighting the urge to start cubing all of my ladies. I’ll take a great male from them, pull a Bodhi and hit all of the ladies. I like the idea of crossing two elites, but would like the option of pulling males.

quiescent

Super Active Member
Fresh shuck: Chem'91(skva) x Black Lights
Just powered through the thread, man. Great resource of information.

Hopefully more of the avant garde chuckers are molded by your posts to keep more thoughtful heirloom lines going. Heck, most of the people selling seeds nowadays hardly put thought into their work. The seed consumers have to do the thinking. Looks like concepts and results are top notch, some of these guys that have a good following should take notes.

Side note, I listened to that and rust in peace while steam vacuuming my carpet today. Great weed and tunes. (y)

Just powered through the thread, man. Great resource of information.

Hopefully more of the avant garde chuckers are molded by your posts to keep more thoughtful heirloom lines going. Heck, most of the people selling seeds nowadays hardly put thought into their work. The seed consumers have to do the thinking. Looks like concepts and results are top notch, some of these guys that have a good following should take notes.

Side note, I listened to that and rust in peace while steam vacuuming my carpet today. Great weed and tunes. (y)
Thank you. I have found myself staring at seed bank menus wondering where all the pictures, information, and rationale for the breeding have gone. Seems not long ago it was fashionable to make fun of the Euro breeders since they haven't crossed everything to cookie plants, but they at least have the pics/info for their strains.

By the way, that is the correct way to steam vacuum the carpet. :)

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
Pretty much every pheno had that above average frost. The lineage on the pack read (RKS 5 x Iraqi), and when Strayfox posted on IG about the Skunky Brewster, mentioned the lineage as (Sterling Green x Iraqi). Bodhiguide recently posted a Hippy Slayer pic with (Dirty Hippy x Sterling Green) and is just as coated as the Skunky B's. Seems like the secret ingredient is that Sterling Green RKS line.❄⛄
I haven't smoked any of the Skunky Brewsters yet (curing), still need to narrow down which will be kept. I saved 2 males (one of each structural phenotype), so I might narrow the female choice down to 2-3 and make a refined open pollination batch of seeds. I might be able to find a solid Sterling Green leaner in the F2.
I had to register to comment on this old post, I noticed it while lurking but always nice when the breeder comments on your grow job like that. Congrats on that professor @Schwaggy P!