Rosin info

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I super fucked up my utilian 721 which is a great herb vape...best for the price there is.

But i used their oil cup with shatter. the first time i ever tried shatter or rosin. But it seeped into the coil and i tasted it for 6 months.

Rosin works in a wax coil vape where it burns the rosin....herb in a ceramic heated herb vape like the Eden or Utilian. And your herb goes far in them. It also tastes great.

And I love my goofy dial da buddha glass whip vape. its a champ
Thats funny my go to is the Da buddha as well. I have owned a couple if the silver surfers from the same company but prefer the Da buddha. I actually use the silver surfer wand on the DB. I think it is a little bigger than the normal wand. The stainless shims are a must have on the heater core

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
"Hash under glass" was our stealth method in college. A piece if cardboard...a pin...a glass,,,and some hash. We also had a couple of pieces of surgical tubing...one about 10" long...to take the hit from under the glass...and another...about 5 ft long....taped into the window and outside in my buddy's dorm room. Take a hit from the short tube....blow the hit outside via the long tube...LOL. Ah...the 70's. $100 ounces of Leb blonde all day long...
opium would burn that same way, lol, brings back memories, the pin under a match cover or likewise and that glass, let er fill up, we never did the tubing but thats a great idea.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
The press came in today. A day early and on a holiday, pretty cool.
136D6AD1-FB20-4AC6-B7F4-72AF4FABDA61.jpeg
Super easy to use and the stand will be super cool when I’m pressing a lot at once.
ill be messing with times and temps and squishing a little bit tonight but I’m gonna wait till the bags get here to really get down.
my first squish on this press.
FEA19E14-D65B-4E3B-961D-3B4D36CEDE6A.jpeg
And these giant ice packs are so clutch right now lol
3A8117AA-01CA-4EC5-9537-069F9F1BE368.jpeg

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Yea I’m about to get one of those 2x4 molds. The plates are 2.5 x 6 I think.
this press is the shit. I get 3-4 times more off the same amount compared to my buddies 1 ton clam press.
the bags will be here today so I’m gonna press a bunch of bubble. I’m also gonna make some diamonds and sauce. Idk if any of you know but it’s super fucking easy to make.