Rosin info

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The Dank Fung pen @Capt C speaks of is really nice if yer a vape fan.

Smoking rosin out of the bong wastes a bit....but I have it....so no worries. Still lookin for a better screen system than just stacking em up. Anyone ever tried a "healthstone" for this? Those black disc things.... know what i'm talkin about? Seems like it might slow the occasional drip that happens when you really hit it hard for a long while. Cough cough...

Speaking of...... :D
I got the new Lynx "Eden" to try a decent small vape rig. Great product - and it has an accessory you may be interested in - and it's a DIY idea as well.

In the chamber, you can place a "lava plate" and hit oil or wax from a vape designed for herb.
1573137515421.png
I got curious when I poked my finger on the end of the wire... It is probably 10' or so of stainless wire wadded into a ball and pressed into a puck.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
"Hey man...what'cha got in that bowl there?"

"It's some 0000 steel wool.....you wann a hit?"

LOFL...... but yeah....something like that. I'll check em out. Thanks @H.A.F.
The "fire" reaction (WTF does that mean?) to your comment would definitely apply hitting steel wool LOL

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I gotta get a dab rig, I purchased a dabbing vape pen.... waste of money
I think you got the wrong pen. Vape pens are GREAT if they are made for wax and not herb.

My favorite is the Yocan Evolve which is cheap and you can rip huge clouds from rosin.

My 100 dollar kandypen blows goats...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think you got the wrong pen. Vape pens are GREAT if they are made for wax and not herb.

My favorite is the Yocan Evolve which is cheap and you can rip huge clouds from rosin.

My 100 dollar kandypen blows goats...
I got it for herb and it works great. I have some oil just from washing off trim with Everclear, but I prefer flowers.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Bowls and cones man, bowls and cones - and all my keif either stays with the flower (no catchers on the grinder) or gets decarbed and made into budder.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have a couple of dedicated portable herb vapes and a bench herb vape.

Funny enough the best of those for hash is the Arizer solo and Air. Vapor quality is top notch but no wax and stupid efficient. It only holds about 1/4 a gram and you can get rips for 10 minutes

For wax though i want to get a proper rig eventually. Rosin is the terp champ and i think an electric titanium nail rig would keep me grinning for days.

But a good glass bong works real good too. :D Hash in my glass hammer pipe freshly cleaned...exquisite !

That is for flavor and terps....for max effect.

I like to slather a paper with rosin and then kief coat some buds and add a bit of never pressed hash to the mix....BONG BONG....bell is RUNG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have a couple of dedicated portable herb vapes and a bench herb vape.

Funny enough the best of those for hash is the Arizer solo and Air. Vapor quality is top notch but no wax and stupid efficient. It only holds about 1/4 a gram and you can get rips for 10 minutes

For wax though i want to get a proper rig eventually. Rosin is the terp champ and i think an electric titanium nail rig would keep me grinning for days.

But a good glass bong works real good too. :D Hash in my glass hammer pipe freshly cleaned...exquisite !

That is for flavor and terps....for max effect.

I like to slather a paper with rosin and then kief coat some buds and add a bit of never pressed hash to the mix....BONG BONG....bell is RUNG
The Eden is a $99 (but worth it) handheld rig ceramic heating, all quartz chamber, about 1/8-1/4 gram. It takes 10-15 seconds to heat up, then provides constant heat for 4 minutes (4 different temp settings) and on the highest setting the 4 minutes had the bud toasted/not burnt perfectly.

I have tried all the random weird joint-additives - and settled on just keeping the keif with the flower when I grind it. Putting stuff on the paper makes it Robert Plant (burning down one side) for me. I like cones because its a single layer of paper, less paper more flavor. I tried rolling machines but I suck. I just got a cone-roller and am slowly mastering that.

I have a Grav bubbler that's my go-to, and I do have a dab-rig for it when need arises. I met Joel Halen at a minor league Hockey game and was gifted a "honey-bucket" that he had just started producing - when we got lit in the parking lot after.

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
I got it for herb and it works great. I have some oil just from washing off trim with Everclear, but I prefer flowers.
Yeah I have one that is three in one herb,wax and oil ..... I don’t care fort and then I have another one just for vaping oil.... it’s a Bud-e brand

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It sucks! Tastes like vaping burnt plastic. No matter what you put in it!
Thanks for the warning. I was looking at a desk-top model like the volcano, but tried this in the interim to see if it was an investment I really wanted to make.

Not going to bother with pics but it works as advertised. I'm using it right now, and I use it FOR the taste. By the end it tastes like used bud, but no worse than a bowl or roach. But that first hit is nothing but terps.

It is a little tedious to clean, but that's about the only drawback. It comes with everything you need and spare parts of stuff you're likely to lose because you're a stoner using a "get high" product :)

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
There should be a hash vape...like just for hash. First you heat it up...then you twist something to make it poof into balls and then you vape it over ceramic heat settings that include 1 notch higher...

The HasHeNstEIN 2000

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
There should be a hash vape...like just for hash. First you heat it up...then you twist something to make it poof into balls and then you vape it over ceramic heat settings that include 1 notch higher...

The HasHeNstEIN 2000
I'm scared to use the "Eden" for oil. It works great for flower but only has a few little holes in the glass cup for airflow. It's easy to clean with flower, but I would hate to mess with hot oil clogging up the innards.

Their "oil" use recommendation is to have a green screen first, then the lava plate, then your dab on top of the screen.

I would not hesitate to use this method for keif, even without the green-screen. That is a definite idea to try.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I super fucked up my utilian 721 which is a great herb vape...best for the price there is.

But i used their oil cup with shatter. the first time i ever tried shatter or rosin. But it seeped into the coil and i tasted it for 6 months.

Rosin works in a wax coil vape where it burns the rosin....herb in a ceramic heated herb vape like the Eden or Utilian. And your herb goes far in them. It also tastes great.

And I love my goofy dial da buddha glass whip vape. its a champ

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I like squishing it into dime disks for the hammer bong :D In my fingers no press. Then i chew off the finger hash and that works later ;)