Rollitup Snitch List

Troll alert: the biggest troll from RIU has arrived! : @twentyeight.threefive

View attachment 107834

View attachment 107835
You earned those shit emojis.

You created a thread there and I was nothing but helpful for the first 3-4 posts there.

You are an arrogant fuck. Especially considering you've never completed a single harvest.

Instead of contributing to the site or actually trying to learn something, you decided to troll and post in this thread. I don't start shit on here unlike people like you, Budders, and Padawan.

larf

You earned those shit emojis.

You created a thread there and I was nothing but helpful for the first 3-4 posts there.

You are an arrogant fuck. Especially considering you've never completed a single harvest.

Instead of contributing to the site or actually trying to learn something, you decided to troll and post in this thread. I don't start shit on here unlike people like you, Budders, and Padawan.
I've seen you offer help countless times. It usually goes down like you said. The first few pages are helpful with minimal ribbings, (that plant looked like a rib cage. Get it?!) but the poster either ignores the advice or becomes combative, So then the Trollitup collective comes out to play.

larf

I don't know who he is or any of his history, but I personally like the last three incarnation of this dude. I know the extreme defoliation guy, his ambitious apprentice, and the current Jeff Goldbloom version. They are all entertaining to me. The first version was the classic definition of a troll, where I was unsure if he was serious or not until fairly deep into the thread.

T
I'm about to close the books on memberships here till things settle. I really enjoy the small group of growers we have, the contest and the overall great vibe. Hopefully these arguments can ease up a bit and you'll can learn to ignore each other.
There are a lot of RIU members here defending there troll collective, when you knock one down, another one pops up… Sounds familiar?? @twentyeight.threefive, stay away from me. This is your last warning ⚠

Last edited:

HBZ farms

RIU is the biggest group of left wing idiots I've ever encountered..Banned today and all I replied to someone was stay out the politics..These ppl are FAR left...Left wing..Right wing SAME BIRD..all scumbags....Bam...banned! Was a member there over 15 years but was non existent for about the past two ..Was just looking around for old time sake..I'll never in my life look at that shit hole site again... Fuck them antifa crybabies and the whole rui agenda

RIU is the biggest group of left wing idiots I've ever encountered..Banned today and all I replied to someone was stay out the politics..These ppl are FAR left...Left wing..Right wing SAME BIRD..all scumbags....Bam...banned! Was a member there over 15 years but was non existent for about the past two ..Was just looking around for old time sake..I'll never in my life look at that shit hole site again... Fuck them antifa crybabies and the whole rui agenda
I was turtled twice in there. The first time I didn even realize there was a political section. When I said I didn't think it was the place for politics shit hit the fan. They only want to hear what they want to hear.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Yeah they are super liberal, traded a few mean tweets for a Russian war, a chainsaw to our oil independence, Afghanistan disaster, inflation through the roof, record covid deaths, supply chain shortages and more mandates. I thought Trump was a dickhead but his policies were helping the average American.

Yeah they are super liberal, traded a few mean tweets for a Russian war, a chainsaw to our oil independence, Afghanistan disaster, inflation through the roof, record covid deaths, supply chain shortages and more mandates. I thought Trump was a dickhead but his policies were helping the average American.
Holy shit man. I couldn't have said it better myself. I tried warning people what was gonna happen and this was one of those times I really hoped I was wrong. My wife and kids didn't vote for this demented old man. But my parents must be losing it too because they voted for this bullshit. Which now they're regretting.

Nobody in my wife's family voted for Hiden Biden.

And it's only been a fucking year.