Rollitup Snitch List

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Jesus the shit never ends. Somw.of you'll need to learn how to forgive and forget. All these old fueds hemorrhaging over from that shithole.
This is where @bk-og excells. Seems to spend his time lurking and calling out 'trolls'. Trolling them?

@bk-og - let it go dude. Over here we grow our shit and smoke it. Make beans and stuff. I said it elsewhere but trolls will out themselves. It's inevitable. And if they have changed and are not trollish here, no one cares. If they are, we don't need you to point it out. STOP TROLLING!

I was banned from r/anarchism
For breaking the subreddit rules...
Showing my first grow on RIU, LOL !
View attachment 107750

Telling RIU that I’m going to flip them now and that I will harvest 16 BIG FAT COLAS in 8-9 weeks, LOL !
View attachment 107751

The challenge is on, LOL !
View attachment 107752

View attachment 107753

View attachment 107754

Me getting banned on RIU - they don’t like my challenge anymore, LOL !
View attachment 107755

Grow journal:
View attachment trim.00026A9B-FA6F-4EA4-ACE0-8FA1DC65F5E3.MOV

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Believe it or not potroast was a member here. I banned his punk ass for being a nark aling with the other narcs. I read this shit and actually could not believe what I was reading on a pot forum. I mean seriously legalization has turned these people into straight up fuck boys.

It's all right here.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Fukin tangerine actually went through Amazon reviews and found this dude. Than uncle buck talking about committing federal crimes, sorry but it's the old school cats that suffered loss. Freedom and everything else to bring this industry to where it is today. They basically made a mockery of it and the fukin mods was cool with it. What the actual fuck.

I seriously would not be surprised if the head of operation over there is an informant and people get busted from using that forum. That's for real. If I was growing illegally there is no fukin way I would post anything on rollitup.
You give them to much credit! But it’s a very strange forum indeed..I’m the Netherlands, 5 plants are allowed if you don’t bother anyone with them..But if they are really narcs….let them try ! Haha. But first I need to give them something to bothering about ! LOL - going to spent some crypto’s 😇

You picked the wrong forum to troll kid hahaha
Get to know your new cellmate poopwun
At least the good thing is when you get punted to purgatory you can have your own thread of bullshit and lies still.
@Heisenbeans, that guy sounds like a snitch and acts like a bitch! I don’t know this guy, must be one of those troll accounts from RIU, the moderators letting him away with aling ‘or acting’ with nacrs”??

Believe it or not potroast was a member here. I banned his punk ass for being a nark aling with the other narcs.

Last edited: