Rollitup Snitch List

Rollitup Sucks

Why rollitup sucks

List of snitches and undercover haters from trollitup

#genuity - traitor and back stabber. Undercover hater. Fence dick rider.
#potroast - forum admin aka owner that claims he is not. Also disputed that unclebuck is his alter ego account he uses to Express his political opinions.
#unclebuck aka UncleCuck, spends weekends off the forum to play cleanup on his fat wife from all the bull dicks she's had. He is there mon thru fri during working man hours. (read above)
Tangerine_ - biggest instigator and piece of shit of the lot. Loves to fabricate stories and egg people on. Tattle tail to the admins when she sees anyone that supports heisen. Spends her free time sticking her oxygen tank up her crusty snatch. Her husband hasn't fucked her in over a decade so she spends her free time being miserable on rollitup obsessing over Heisen.
ChunkyStool aka Chunky Fool, claims he hates heisen but still collects his seeds cause he can't help himself. Spends his free time with a magnifying glass killing spider mites in his grow room wishing he could get past 2nd grade growing techniques.

To be Cont.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Why rollitup sucks

List of snitches and undercover haters from trollitup

#genuity - traitor and back stabber. Undercover hater. Fence dick rider.
#potroast - forum admin aka owner that claims he is not. Also disputed that unclebuck is his alter ego account he uses to Express his political opinions.
#unclebuck aka UncleCuck, spends weekends off the forum to play cleanup on his fat wife from all the bull dicks she's had. He is there mon thru fri during working man hours. (read above)
Tangerine_ - biggest instigator and piece of shit of the lot. Loves to fabricate stories and egg people on. Tattle tail to the admins when she sees anyone that supports heisen. Spends her free time sticking her oxygen tank up her crusty snatch. Her husband hasn't fucked her in over a decade so she spends her free time being miserable on rollitup obsessing over Heisen.

To be Cont.
Well articulated. Pretty hard to deny any of that really ;)

Stoned Cold Bulldog

this is a new norm that has developed in the decade on various sites. the owners are shit and allow it, they choose moderators that are incompetant as well as incapable of being impartial as well especially if they are friends/comrades ! # facts all day and some tried to do the same to me here as well.
Only i'm not the type to put my tail between my legs and run away after an attacked that never should have occurred. i will stand up and tell the truth and fight no matter what. if i had a magic wand to erase them from all online forums i would use it. that would leave the rest of us that act like real men of old in peace and that includes when we disagree with each other which is fine to so and appropate quite often as well. this is how i think and how i live. it's no accident i chose the avatar i did ha !

Stoned Cold Bulldog

Don’t know why you all just don’t stop logging in at the other site

Best move I ever made and unless I read about things like this I don’t even think about rui

Natzi mods
because i don't allow ass hats to dictate what i do. if i started doing that on the regular it's time to eat a bullet. ijs i often use that site to recon genetics mainly and occasionally i might post. i avoid the wanksta's and don't allow them to posion my experience of the moment. now you know yyyyyyy. :cool:

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Yeah, don't even give riu traffic. That place is a joke. As for uncle cuck, I'm convinced he's the owner's gay son, and couldn't possibly be older than 15. Or he's just mentally retarded... I remember seeing discussions in the political section and his response to people would literally be "eat poop" 😂😂 bruh, how fucking old are you? 😂😂

GreenGenes

Rollitup looks similar to this place!
Do they have threads dedicated to hating this web site?

I couldn't fucking register because GreenGenes is already taken -- but when I search, it says 'no results'.
weird
* edit *
BTW doing a bing search for 'chunky stool' yielded some hilarious results!