Rollitup Snitch List

Do people even smoke crack anymore? I thought meth replaced it. You don't hear anything about crackheads anymore. I thought it went back to being a niche market where it was only hipsters making their own small batch craft crack.
Can't stand either, lol.

larf

I been watching street beefs. It's pretty good
Street Beefs is great. They train just enough to make the fights fun, and the fights themselves are organized enough to deter serious injury or chaos from happening. I don't really like watching street fights because someone's head is bouncing off of concrete and then they're getting kicked in the face 50 times. I like some rules and a little respect for your own freedom and the other person's life during a fight.

For some reason I just want to fuck tweekers up. I've just never liked them. I might be cool with them if they're not high, but there's just something that rubs me the wrong way and always has. I think I like more calm.

I came home once a little early from my vacation and my buddy who was living with me had a few guys hanging our there and they were all on meth.

I walked in my house and basically said "Get the Fuck Out" in not such a friendly way, lol. They all left right away of course, lol. Talk about moving fast, :ROFLMAO:

Street Beefs is great. They train just enough to make the fights fun, and the fights themselves are organized enough to deter serious injury or chaos from happening. I don't really like watching street fights because someone's head is bouncing off of concrete and then they're getting kicked in the face 50 times. I like some rules and a little respect for your own freedom and the other person's life during a fight.
Fuck I've never seen that shit. That's what they need at the Chuckers Party too.

I can't breathe.

larf

I was a fan of McGregor in the beginning. I had watched him fight in Cage Warriors, so he was the first guy I knew of before signing to the UFC. It was a fun ride up until the Mayweather fight. Then he became a "little rich weirdo" and now everything he does in embarrassing af.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The fight quality has not matched the hype lately in UFC. Bullshit split decisions, average to good actual fights. Lots of fat-asses not making weight and they either let them fight overweight or the replacement had 3 days notice.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Motherfucking assclowns just closed Sedan's thread. 5 years of minding his own business and the politics turds suddenly arrived and had it shut down for being "political"!

I've invited him here. IDGAF if I'm banned for it; lil miss sunshine stuck up her ass has thrown away some good people today.

Can ya tell I'm pissed off?!

Last edited:
Motherfucking assclowns just closed Sedan's thread. 5 years of mounting his own business and the politics turds suddenly arrived and has it shit down for being "political"!

I've invited him here. IDGAF if I'm banned for it; lil miss sunshine stuck up her ass has thrown away some good people today.

Can ya tell I'm pissed off?!
Full melt, lol.

m4s73r

The Laziest
I mean we call it Trollitup for a reason. I get it. I was pissed for a couple of days about it. Then I came to Paradise and all was well.