Rollitup Snitch List

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
I can't remember when I have been on RIU. After the shit Gu and Heisen went through over there, showed me it wasn't a space to waste my time on.
They just closed the one reason I still went over there.

Sedan and I have been bros for years; we traded emails. The problem there is that less than half of the fucking emails get through and we all know what that's about.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
They just closed the one reason I still went over there.

Sedan and I have been bros for years; we traded emails. The problem there is that less than half of the fucking emails get through and we all know what that's about.
Yeah that place is shit

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
You come to the Discord yet? I did a pretty cool walk through earlier live and answered questions and shit
I have been everyday, but I don't own a cell phone and my laptop for some reason isn't downloading the app. I can view and answer people, but can't seemed to sign up for testers. I would like to try a pack of any of the testers for you guys. I've been running my older stuff lately lookin' for a Skunk plant to be proud of.

Last edited:

larf

I was riding a great high one night and decided to partake in a fake meltdown over at RIU. I don't remember what trivial thing ignited my fury, but everyone was catching these hands. It felt amazing to type in all caps and accuse the entire grow community of not knowing nothing.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I was riding a great high one night and decided to partake in a fake meltdown over at RIU. I don't remember what trivial thing ignited my fury, but everyone was catching these hands. It felt amazing to type in all caps and accuse the entire grow community of not knowing nothing.
Lol sounds like fun, rolling in with socks and guns blazin

We already have Alaska. Crab legs and Denali? Pshh.... Let them keep picking through the rest of that icy carcass.
Maybe just Western Canada. They can keep the middle and Eastern part. I just want the mountains and to be able to drive to AK without going through Canada.

larf

I say this, yet I'm currently wearing Arc'teryx pants and about to go outside in my Canada Goose coat. They make quality clothing. I will give them that. The rest of Canada is just a bunch of Drake though. I see no reason to believe otherwise. #USA