Punishers perpetual project

Opie1

Master Grower
I put a layer of diatomaceous earth across the top of the coco and in a days time I had tons of dead bodies littering the tent. I tried a soil drench and some other stuff, so far this stuff has worked pretty well, I don't notice any flying around anymore.
5D6A9BB2-81AA-470C-BD3B-C67A814CCEA0.jpeg
This is what I use in my veg tent, never have any problems, with anything.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Nothing to update.
homecoming queen is growing. As they do. Think my homecoming queen ended up over 300lbs. Slow to get moving. Nice short structure.

Dank Sinatra’s, 9 clones are alive and slow to grow. That one plant must have been the slowest of the bunch because the other plants clones I kept are growing like fucking animals. Still gonna flower them and see what happens. Think it’s gonna be a pleasant surprise.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Think my homecoming queen ended up over 300lbs.
Went to the 20yr reunion - one of the cheerleader types, prom queen, voted most popular and most likely to succeed was showing pics of her 7 kids and talking about amway.

She was not 300lbs, but definitely more houes-wifey than milf-y.
One of her polite friends asked about 'so many kids' and she giggles and said "must be something in the air"
I said "yup - your legs, nothing new there" :)
I was pretty drunk at the time :)

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Went to the 20yr reunion - one of the cheerleader types, prom queen, voted most popular and most likely to succeed was showing pics of her 7 kids and talking about amway.

She was not 300lbs, but definitely more houes-wifey than milf-y.
One of her polite friends asked about 'so many kids' and she giggles and said "must be something in the air"
I said "yup - your legs, nothing new there" :)
I was pretty drunk at the time :)
Yeah my class reunion’s are odd. The banging chicks are now fat and the fugly girl are now smoking. What’s fucking sad is my class of 2002. had more people passed away than my dads class of 76. Guess meth and heroin are bad. Think dad has lost 5 out of his class of 40 more people than mine. As of last year we have lost 63.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Yeah my class reunion’s are odd. The banging chicks are now fat and the fugly girl are now smoking. What’s fucking sad is my class of 2002. had more people passed away than my dads class of 76. Guess meth and heroin are bad. Think dad has lost 5 out of his class of 40 more people than mine. As of last year we have lost 63.
My class was 331 people. Think 4 are now millionaires. 64 that I know of are dead. Never thought those numbers would be reality. Seems like those that left the state after HS turned out to be something.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Ordered four 60w drivers for a project...
Kool. If u don't mind what project u gonna do? Like myself, i no ur a qb132 fan just was curious..
I bought my 3rd set of those 132's a couple months ago when they was on sale. For 130ish bucks i got boards and driver and 300watts of 3500k.
For a 2x4 or 3x3 they are the best option imo. Like the build u did recently, nice n clean. Looks like ur plants turned around pretty quickly. Nice job dude thx

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Kool. If u don't mind what project u gonna do? Like myself, i no ur a qb132 fan just was curious..
I bought my 3rd set of those 132's a couple months ago when they was on sale. For 130ish bucks i got boards and driver and 300watts of 3500k.
For a 2x4 or 3x3 they are the best option imo. Like the build u did recently, nice n clean. Looks like ur plants turned around pretty quickly. Nice job dude thx
New veg area, nothing fancy. I’ll post a few pics once it’s put together. Doing away with a tent or box.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Put one together. $70 for the light. I didn’t exactly buy the boards. 120W with both drivers. I’ll build one for the lower shelf when I’ve had fewer beers.
Been off the beers for a while. Shrimp lobster steak spuds greens for dinner at home. Ate like a king

5F12CF60-E4F8-4DD7-8B7A-AFDDFC20BC3A.jpegCD331782-2D76-4818-87CC-8556FD9C6896.jpeg