Punishers perpetual project

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Been gone a few weeks doing fun stuff. Wife did a good job of watching things. She started some Homecoming Queen from J.James, they seem happy. She also topped and kept alive the dank Sinatraā€™s. Cutting a bunch of clones tomorrow. 3 girls in there. I like the front left plant the most. Iā€™ll clone them all but going to do a run with the plant I like. 99B679B6-1CF6-4929-B996-4AD90102DB1C.jpeg42ABF579-377B-4F79-A7E9-30F8910F6528.jpeg

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
Been gone a few weeks doing fun stuff. Wife did a good job of watching things. She started some Homecoming Queen from J.James, they seem happy. She also topped and kept alive the dank Sinatraā€™s. Cutting a bunch of clones tomorrow. 3 girls in there. I like the front left plant the most. Iā€™ll clone them all but going to do a run with the plant I like. View attachment 72467View attachment 72468
Looks like a secure fan. If so, name and where available, please. Just had a death of the breeze.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Looks like a secure fan. If so, name and where available, please. Just had a death of the breeze.
fan is a Blizzard 10ā€ I think. Giant piece of shit. Iā€™ve had the oscillating feature die on 3 or 4 of them. The bracket is something I made. Angle metal, square tubing and some vice grips. Iā€™ll snap a pic when Iā€™m out there today.

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Dude BTI sucks ( not trying to be debating or rude to you)
Nematodes:

get yourself some nematodes that work for fungus gnats ( best suggestion is more population the better and a certified seller since so many sellers like on amazon are found out to sell ya dead spores, best way is to get it direct from bug stores . Another cool thing about bug store wholesalers is if you can get a good picture of your pest they can verify you are attacking they right thing. Why buy something that could be good or even different species , I have done this on every order and they have been A+ (evergreen ) on helping me to confirm that . Itā€™s funny I game them a picture of a drench based ā€œpestā€ I was so worried about, cause I saw so many of them in my coco, well it was even super hard to take a good screenshot under the microscope of these cause they def were runnners . Took me prolly 15-30 mins and a few 100 pictures lol .....anyways evergreen told me it wasnā€™t root aphids it was H mile predator mites (and that makes sense cause I added tat predator mite previous year, kinda cool they gained population and survived over time even thou I donā€™t even grow in the summer

the nematode only eats the larva So you still need a defense for the adults , if indoors I would suggest rove beetles (kills adult fungus gnats and other medium based pest )

Rove beetles

thing with FG and my IPM , apply it after the first 2-8th week and then if I ever had a population again it would need that ā€œ2nd application ā€œ but so far Iā€™m on my 2nd trial vs BTI ( and I did BTI for years, granular and liquid and many brands ) and this method wipes me out and makes sure they are gone cause jut like many pest. Once their is one of them. They fuck and breed like rabbits šŸ‡ on nitrooo