Punishers perpetual project

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Been a while. Need to get back into this.
Got a single monkey juice in here. I had some other plants but they hermied and got trashed pretty quick into flower. So I spread this out the best I could and grew some floor.
6FFAD890-5E3E-410D-95AC-9C4B5A3AD347.jpeg
BF23335C-0E32-436B-9410-582B62086166.jpeg

In here I have some Sacred Lotus and Hippie Crippler X GSC from @J.James . I cracked a dozen beans, 6ea, 100% germ, got 3 girls each, culled one that was lagging behind, might cull one more that’s being a bit runty. They got tall as I raised light a bunch so I could go on vacation for a week and leave them unattended. They’re around day 18 I think. Not much to see here.
DF9B9F11-F80E-40B6-8DA3-475BB7C6C23E.jpeg

Veg area has some clones I got from a friend. Purple Pupil or something, stuff grew to be super purple. I’m going to see if I can get the same results. Also got a pot with 5 clones from the tent with J.James stuff in it in case I find something special. Little auto water setups I threw together. Just drains through the lid back into the reservoir.
D2D96D19-5E35-4669-9445-8DDDEE7AA347.jpeg

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Using any UVB? UVA? What temps, RH, and EC did you use for this one during bloom?

Very nice looking plants!
Whoa easy now I’m no pro here 😂
Thanks though!
Lights are just qb132 boards in the whole place. Temps run 75-80°F, humidity 60-70% depending on how far they are along. Lower once in flower. EC- I honestly am the laziest grower. I use masterblend tomato fertilizer and tap water. It PH’s to right around 6.2-6.4, I don’t always check it when I refill the reservoirs just fill and go. Straight coco. 🤷‍♂️🙃

Edit. I think it’s around 1200ppm. I just weigh it in and roll with it. Same all the way through lifecycle.

ChiefRunningPhist

Drunk on Knowledge
Whoa easy now I’m no pro here 😂
Thanks though!
Lights are just qb132 boards in the whole place. Temps run 75-80°F, humidity 60-70% depending on how far they are along. Lower once in flower. EC- I honestly am the laziest grower. I use masterblend tomato fertilizer and tap water. It PH’s to right around 6.2-6.4, I don’t always check it when I refill the reservoirs just fill and go. Straight coco. 🤷‍♂️🙃

Edit. I think it’s around 1200ppm. I just weigh it in and roll with it. Same all the way through lifecycle.
I was curious about the leaf growth and what was possibly responsible. At first glance I thought you were using UV, but the tacoleaf could be from high RH, too much light, or being rootbound too (so I've read, but I'm not certain and I've personally only had experience from UV and/or heat).

I think it looks great and probably the taco is from RH and/or roots because temps are definitely not hot and no UV, but tbh Idk, I just thought they looked good and was curious where the taco was coming from caused it looked like a UV plant. Anyways, some nice and chunky buds going there..
🌲🌲👀🔍🕵️‍♂️🥇

EDIT:
Not saying taco is bad or good, just curious about why. The plants look great. 👍

Last edited:

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I was curious about the leaf growth and what was possibly responsible. At first glance I thought you were using UV, but the tacoleaf could be from high RH, too much light, or being rootbound too (so I've read, but I'm not certain and I've personally only had experience from UV and/or heat).

I think it looks great and probably the taco is from RH and/or roots because temps are definitely not hot and no UV, but tbh Idk, I just thought they looked good and was curious where the taco was coming from caused it looked like a UV plant. Anyways, some nice and chunky buds going there..
🌲🌲👀🔍🕵️‍♂️🥇
Thanks! Yeah I’m not sure what the taco is about. I just got back from vacation and these were unattended for over a week. It did get a bit worse while I was gone, I dimmed the light a bit before I left but it did not help. I’ll check the roots when I chop it. Close to the finish line now.