Punishers perpetual project

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm completely out on a limb here, but check on the ap and see what the description says for what it computes.

It might just require looking for a different lower number to shoot for.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I'm completely out on a limb here, but check on the ap and see what the description says for what it computes.

It might just require looking for a different lower number to shoot for.
Not that this matters but I checked and it's def Lux that I'm reading. The sun was 120,000 and my hps was like 80000 at 16 inches

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails

this description also says "lux" so I'm wrong on that. Look for a decimal maybe?

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member
Y,all covered it pretty well. If the sun shows 25k and equals 2200 ppfd give or take and you measure 7k, that equates to about 600ppfd. Not too shabby imho....maybe even a little much for veg even. But something is wonky.

I think its going to foot candles but its been a while for that math.

Use this and you can convert to PPFD https://www.waveformlighting.com/horticulture/convert-lux-to-ppfd-online-calculator

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member
Can
I fucked this all up. I’ll try it tomorrow.
Can you tell me the amount of total watts in diodes you have and at what current, I can calculate efficiency and convert to umol/s, so I can estimate what you should have, well ball park.

To calculate ppfd, divide the area by umol/s. Fyi to anyone.....
[ example 4x2 tent is .73 of a square meter. If you had 400 umol/s then 400/.73 = 547 ppfd etc etc]

Punisher84

Just some asshole
3 left. Dank Sinatra’s. Culled one boy, have one for sure girl. I’ve tried to kill these a couple times now. Think they’re on the right track again. Guessing the tallest is a boy as it’s similar to the one that passed away.

Little stocky girls, don’t mind the ugly trimming. I dropped one on the floor when transplanting.

Also, if you use enough diatomaceous earth the fungus gnats will go away. Good lord those fucking things are persistent. I don’t even know where they come from or how they get into my grow space.

Leave Friday for a work trip, wife will be in charge. Just going to continue with veg until I get back. Clone the girls then do a run of them.
A278786F-BA70-4D9E-8F63-4B4ABCABD187.jpeg3B3ED08F-9F4B-432C-B699-2D021ED96518.jpeg

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
3 left. Dank Sinatra’s. Culled one boy, have one for sure girl. I’ve tried to kill these a couple times now. Think they’re on the right track again. Guessing the tallest is a boy as it’s similar to the one that passed away.

Little stocky girls, don’t mind the ugly trimming. I dropped one on the floor when transplanting.

Also, if you use enough diatomaceous earth the fungus gnats will go away. Good lord those fucking things are persistent. I don’t even know where they come from or how they get into my grow space.

Leave Friday for a work trip, wife will be in charge. Just going to continue with veg until I get back. Clone the girls then do a run of them.
View attachment 69794View attachment 69795
Gnats smh. Annoying , thank God they can't really fuck shit up. But man I've thrown everything at em . Too many pots smh