Punishers perpetual project

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Do u talk about ur watering system,on here at all?
I can't wait to hear how the purplemac tastes. I got a pack but went 0/6 in the middle of winter. I was heartbroken to say the least. Next grow hermed on me. So maybe it wasnt meant to be either way. Haha loving ur led too! What is it?
Um I probably didn’t talk about watering.
30 gallon totes, digital timer from amazon, cheap water pump from vivosun, few plumbing bits a manifold and that’s it. The pan just drains back into the reservoir, so far not had any issues with that. I tweak the time where I don’t get much run off. Last grow watered every 2 hours of lights on.

Plants in coco, using Masterblend nutes

Purple Mac is down and in jars. Not weighed it but it’s probable 6-8oz. Had one stem that had some mold in the top couple nugs. Spent forever going over the rest of the buds prior to putting in jars. Did not find anymore.

Damn unfortunate you didn’t get a good run out of yours. I just ran one bean. 🤷‍♂️

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Um I probably didn’t talk about watering.
30 gallon totes, digital timer from amazon, cheap water pump from vivosun, few plumbing bits a manifold and that’s it. The pan just drains back into the reservoir, so far not had any issues with that. I tweak the time where I don’t get much run off. Last grow watered every 2 hours of lights on.

Plants in coco, using Masterblend nutes

Purple Mac is down and in jars. Not weighed it but it’s probable 6-8oz. Had one stem that had some mold in the top couple nugs. Spent forever going over the rest of the buds prior to putting in jars. Did not find anymore.

Damn unfortunate you didn’t get a good run out of yours. I just ran one bean. 🤷‍♂️
Haha ya it was probably a new moon for me
Damn ya I tried an autofeed when,I went to MB one year. I came back and it didnt work because of a clog. I like,ur hoses. Mine were cheap and clear. I was like 3 montha into my first ever run though.
Its a rainbird manifold. It goes on a hose end so I may try it again. I dont think I'm gonna have runoff back,into the rez though. Its not worth the headache. But maybe. My gh nutes by the gallon are cheap enough. I mix cal mag from powder thanks @Armdog
Qb132s eh!? I just got a set of v1 for 99$ to my door with a 10% offr code

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Damn ya I tried an autofeed when,I went to MB one year. I came back and it didnt work because of a clog. I like,ur hoses. Mine were cheap and clear. I was like 3 montha into my first ever run though.
Its a rainbird manifold. It goes on a hose end so I may try it again. I dont think I'm gonna have runoff back,into the rez though. Its not worth the headache. But maybe. My gh nutes by the gallon are cheap enough. I mix cal mag from powder thanks @Armdog
I just ordered 4 more and a driver.

weighed the purple mac. Ended up with 9 zips. So a little over 1 gram per watt, though I didn’t run that light at 100%

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I put my manifold on top of a 12” piece of 1/2” pipe. Used 1/2” rubber line from the pump to the piece of pvc. Silicone hose actually. Leftover from my home brew days.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Hey I don't mean to hijack but I have two dif 240 board setups and I noticed one has a 48 driver and the other has a 54 I think . Does the higher number basically mean it can handle more power?
That's the voltage output. One pushes 48 volts, the other 54. It's not an indication of power handling...for that you'd want to see the max wattage listed on the driver.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
That makes sense. The qb288 and qb96 are 48 the qb132 and qb120 are 36
The qb96 may be 54 volts come to,think,of it. Ita still a bad mofo for 79$ 200 watts I think I got the hlg185-54
Everything uve said bout the drivers is correct except for the QB120's. They need a 24 volt driver.
But they can be ran using a lrs-350-24 to get max watts outta boards like we do with the qb132s. Just wood havta turn the driver down a bit cause the qb120's are rated a max 70w per board.
Just thought id share incase anyone wants a cheap driver option to get max outta those boards.
Thx Ty ✌

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Tried out the Purple Mac a couple evenings now. Nice high, more a body buzz currently. Might change in the jar. Might not. Shit fucking stinks. Good lord, just a sour ass smell. It’s got seeds in it. No surprise. About everything I’ve grown hasn’t turned out 100%. Not sure what I got going on.

Have a new grow space much easier to control now so I hope things run a bit better.