Pro's not so pro grow.

Streetpro09

Tester
Howd the zkittlez turn out?
Whats your flower nutrient regiment?
Hoping all is well in your world.
Zkittlez turned out good. Still have one plant to trim up but the other 3 totaled over 14 zips. That's under 1 600w hps with no training of the plant. Just let them grow up tall. They were all over 4ft and kind wild.

Nutrients in flower are GH micro and bloom at equal parts plus House and Garden Big Bud and Bud XL at their recommended doses and times from their feed charts.

Streetpro09

Tester
Very nice grows Pro. But wow 13 to 14 weeks veg. Is this because of legal issues to only have 1 plant?

Oh it was cause I got a little excited popping seeds and too many of them turned out to be female. What terrible luck. So I only have so much room to flower and they kinda backed up. The skittles and this one were both seeds started at the same time. Luckily I didn't have to pitch any in the trash.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Zkittlez turned out good. Still have one plant to trim up but the other 3 totaled over 14 zips. That's under 1 600w hps with no training of the plant. Just let them grow up tall. They were all over 4ft and kind wild.
A lb out the zkittlez very fucking nice! Who was the breeder?
Nutrients in flower are GH micro and bloom at equal parts plus House and Garden Big Bud and Bud XL at their recommended doses and times from their feed charts.
its working really well for you. I like MC but I'm switching back to AN. I feel I had better results. Gonna do a side by side.

Streetpro09

Tester
A lb out the zkittlez very fucking nice! Who was the breeder?
its working really well for you. I like MC but I'm switching back to AN. I feel I had better results. Gonna do a side by side.
Skittles was a bag seed a buddy of mine had. He was all excited about it so I thought I'd give it a try. They had some hermy tendencies but I picked balls off a few early in flower and found some nanners when I harvested. Only found two seeds so far. Won't run them. If i want skittles again I'll probably order seeds from CSI.

Streetpro09

Tester
Got a net up last week on the single 4x4 plant. It's going on 6 weeks now.
BD1D3EF9-93D4-4C2D-A8E0-3B10AB1EBEF0.jpeg
C0AAA30E-00DD-42FA-869E-A13842F699DF.jpeg

Here's another two that I got a net up on last night. Grape Champa on the left and zkittlez on the right. They are about 2 weeks into flower. I'm hoping this screen produces. It's the first one I got up this early in flower.

23990F59-8FBE-4CB2-899A-44F78E94D2DF.jpeg
05B0D178-0911-4F65-83D4-F69F09CFBE68.jpeg
F1BFF370-6BAF-4B7D-A391-770AED9D334E.jpeg
7EB6B2FE-E1E3-4FEE-8C0B-FF128244AB31.jpeg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Managed to get myself a fancy cloner. Now to get it up and running.

View attachment 62774
I just got the same one the other day and got it running today with some cuts from the plants I have growing outside. I was expecting it to be much smaller than it is in person. Even with the dimensions listed I still assumed it was smaller for some reason.

I still have a lot to learn about cloning so I took cuts from different areas, and different sizes, so I can see how they all do in the cloner.
McRQDS7.jpg