Pro's not so pro grow.

Streetpro09

Tester
I am laughing in astonishment. Thanks @Streetpro09
The SuperChill cross is pretty impressive from the three I'm seeing. Frost and weight. That one in the LR corner has some real weight. So much I'm kinda worried about rot, so i put a fan directly on it. 🤞 the strain is rot resistant. I've got good airflow thru the room so only time will tell.

I changed water and nutes tonight so hopefully they're nice and perky for their photo shoot this week. Id have to assume they're about the best their gonna look this week and then colors will begin to change.

Last edited:

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Click my profile. Go to the about tab. Click the website link to seedfinder. Click on Super Chill. Scroll down to Super Chill Lineage / Genealogy. Right below is a Super Skunk tab. Click on it to read about the mothers mold resistance. Now go back to Super Chill Lineage / Genealogy. Right next to the Super Skunk tab is the Chill-OM tab. Click on it to read about the father's mold resistance. Good luck with the rest of the grow and harvest.

Streetpro09

Tester
Click my profile. Go to the about tab. Click the website link to seedfinder. Click on Super Chill. Scroll down to Super Chill Lineage / Genealogy. Right below is a Super Skunk tab. Click on it to read about the mothers mold resistance. Now go back to Super Chill Lineage / Genealogy. Right next to the Super Skunk tab is the Chill-OM tab. Click on it to read about the father's mold resistance. Good luck with the rest of the grow and harvest.
From the looks i shouldn't have much to worry about.

I..... did..... not. Might try my first ever hydro reveg. Not to sure I've read of anyone doing it.

Usually the roots are in pretty rough shape by that time. Maybe I'll cut them all off and hope that she puts out new ones fairly quick. If she'll do that then maybe a reveg might be possible.
Salute Streetpro09, I bet if you take a couple of the healthiest small flower cuts you can still find on her and then pop them in that snazy DIY cloner you made they will throw roots inside 3 weeks.

If you do end up trying a hydro reveg and prune the rootball please let us know how it turns out. (y)

Streetpro09

Tester
Salute Streetpro09, I bet if you take a couple of the healthiest small flower cuts you can still find on her and then pop them in that snazy DIY cloner you made they will throw roots inside 3 weeks.

If you do end up trying a hydro reveg and prune the rootball please let us know how it turns out. (y)
Nice, I'm gonna have to give that a try. How much you give me if it don't work? 😉

No worries. I could see how you got mixed up. I have the same tote for my RDWC reservoir. I should've built one but bitched out and bought a Clone King a few years back. Nicely built unit and i don't have to worry about it leaking from the lid.