Pro's not so pro grow.

Streetpro09

Tester
If anyone wants to be a millionaire and has some investment capitol, here's the product.

An extendable pole or angle that has attachments to secure it to tent poles on each end. 2-3 fans per pole, able to be wired in series, and the height would obvoiusly be adjustable.

Perfect for under the canopy at pot-level, a few for above the canopy, lots of options.

I would buy one.
Thanks for the compliment. Not sure if it's a million dollar idea but definitely usable. The original idea was to build 2 sets for each room. One above canopy, blowing one direction and one below canopy blowing the opposite direction.

Good idea on the spacer if something like this was mass produced. The general population would stick them right up against the tent wall and then complain that there's no airflow or that they don't work. 🤣😂🤣

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Thanks for the compliment. Not sure if it's a million dollar idea but definitely usable. The original idea was to build 2 sets for each room. One above canopy, blowing one direction and one below canopy blowing the opposite direction.

Good idea on the spacer if something like this was mass produced. The general population would stick them right up against the tent wall and then complain that there's no airflow or that they don't work. 🤣😂🤣
The AC Infinity muffin fans I have come with little 1/4-1/2" spacer/rubber feet/whatever. Those low CFM muffins don't need a lot of space as long as they don't suck the tent-wall flat against them

Streetpro09

Tester
How are you and the garden doing @Streetpro09 ?
Thanks for asking. I've been doing pretty good. More focused on other things right now with it being summer and all. Specifically dirt biking. @PuffTheMagic might appreciate that. I saw where he mentioned he was dirt biking too but didn't get a chance to ask what he rides.

As for the grow, it's doing alright. A couple of @Joebud strains didn't make it. I'm pretty sure that was my mistake and they got overwatered at some point. I'm not too devastated cause 10 will be enough for me to manage flowering at once. I'll start 5-6 more seeds of each strain i lost and just make it another batch. Truthfully i need more practice from seed to teen. I can usually get them sprouted good and living for 7-10 days. Then i transplant and they struggle a little. I probably just need to work on my timing and get them transplanted a little sooner next time.

Anyways, the ones that made it are doing OK. A couple stragglers but hopefully they'll catch up soon. If not, I'll start a few more for the next batch.

AfricanChill
20220612_223234.jpg

SuperChill
20220612_223252.jpg

PuffTheMagic

Super Active Member
Thanks for asking. I've been doing pretty good. More focused on other things right now with it being summer and all. Specifically dirt biking. @PuffTheMagic might appreciate that. I saw where he mentioned he was dirt biking too but didn't get a chance to ask what he rides.
My dirt toys... CRF125F, CRF250R, CRF300L, TRX420
1655089803905.png

But today I had to take the R6 out for a spin before she gets converted into full track mode.
1655089928025.png

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Love riding I have a

As for the grow, it's doing alright. A couple of @Joebud strains didn't make it. I'm pretty sure that was my mistake and they got overwatered at some point. I'm not too devastated cause 10 will be enough for me to manage flowering at once. I'll start 5-6 more seeds of each strain i lost and just make it another batch. Truthfully i need more practice from seed to teen. I can usually get them sprouted good and living for 7-10 days. Then i transplant and they struggle a little. I probably just need to work on my timing and get them transplanted a little sooner next time.

Anyways, the ones that made it are doing OK. A couple stragglers but hopefully they'll catch up soon. If not, I'll start a few more for the next batch.

AfricanChill
View attachment 115803

SuperChill
View attachment 115802
Glad to hear you and the garden are well!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
My dirt toys... CRF125F, CRF250R, CRF300L, TRX420
View attachment 115809

But today I had to take the R6 out for a spin before she gets converted into full track mode.
View attachment 115811
I had an 01 gsxr1000. Some people dony believe that fucker did 200 mph. I waa at 186 when I shifted to 6th. I didnt look down again I was nuts ... I am nuts!! Hahah. I have the needforspeed!!!!!!! Zooms zoom!! I had a 73 mx125 yamaha. I beat the piss out that ole girl too!! Spring suspension and all!