Post a pic

Mudballs

That's how i get the soil. There's a layer at the bottom of the pile i want, right where its breaking down the organic matter and right at the clay/dirt layer. So i scrape back the leaves a bit so i dont pick up bulk leaves, and then vacuum that perfect mix layer. Im not sure you seen this one tvan?
But same deal. I could just scoop handfuls or vacuum but many times i dont have enough electric cord to get where i want/need. The vacuum pic is my little kidney shaped yard debris pile. Super quick 120gal

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
That's how i get the soil. There's a layer at the bottom of the pile i want, right where its breaking down the organic matter and right at the clay/dirt layer. So i scrape back the leaves a bit so i dont pick up bulk leaves, and then vacuum that perfect mix layer. Im not sure you seen this one tvan?
But same deal. I could just scoop handfuls or vacuum but many times i dont have enough electric cord to get where i want/need. The vacuum pic is my little kidney shaped yard debris pile. Super quick 120gal
Nice! Gunna try the vacuum trick with stump removal thanks.

Last edited:

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Sweet tutorial.