Post a pic

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
View attachment 125424
Im a sheetrock and paint guy by trade so framing and that side of the industry is a foreign language to me...but i desperately need a male pollen containment building of some sort this year. Gonna wrap it with breathable weed barrier fabric and plastic to start with and see how it goes. Do a neat little drape like entry door...very hippy theme im going for here. I have no clue what im doing send lawyers guns and money
Very cool! I know you have been talking about wanting a little chill green house spot. Don't forget the hammock lol.

D

Deleted member 2835

View attachment 125424
Im a sheetrock and paint guy by trade so framing and that side of the industry is a foreign language to me...but i desperately need a male pollen containment building of some sort this year. Gonna wrap it with breathable weed barrier fabric and plastic to start with and see how it goes. Do a neat little drape like entry door...very hippy theme im going for here. I have no clue what im doing send lawyers guns and money
Turns out those three things I'm low on at the moment...lmao

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Did you happen to go into Fayetteville at all? Bragg Boulevard is a seedy fucking street. Then there's the strip clubs, tattoo parlors, army surplus stores gun stores/pawn shops on the road that leads directly into Fort Bragg.
Shit I forgot about the shady ass used car dealerships that will get joe approved for a loan at 30% interest...
Making me miss Western Blvd in Jacksonville just outside of Camp Lejeune (and the Jacksonville Ninja)

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Did you happen to go into Fayetteville at all? Bragg Boulevard is a seedy fucking street. Then there's the strip clubs, tattoo parlors, army surplus stores gun stores/pawn shops on the road that leads directly into Fort Bragg
Never been to Fayetteville I don't think. I rarely spend anytime in town really. There are endless windy twisty scenic Roads around Fort Bragg. It was a good trip, we stayed at hidden pine campground. It was during abalone season. Got a huge pile of fried abalone for an eighth of weed lol