Post a pic

Mudballs

Front door is just split curtain.
20230222_091517_copy_1512x2016.jpg
Florida Strawberries male is first resident.
20230222_091511_copy_1209x1612.jpg
I have no idea if this will work or get too hot and kill them but only one way to find out...wait till June when the real heat and sun kick in...i have a plan already to hang a section of the fabric from interior ceiling for shade cloth if needed. If it's too hot for males to survive and contain the pollen ill need to redesign and maybe move it.

Attachments

D

Deleted member 2835

Front door is just split curtain.
View attachment 125551
Florida Strawberries male is first resident.
View attachment 125553
I have no idea if this will work or get too hot and kill them but only one way to find out...wait till June when the real heat and sun kick in...i have a plan already to hang a section of the fabric from interior ceiling for shade cloth if needed. If it's too hot for males to survive and contain the pollen ill need to redesign and maybe move it.
Get a solar powered extraction fan to deal with heat.

D

Deleted member 2835

I had a huge falling out w/sunni 😞
It is what it is...she must do her job and i must do mine...good people do not obey bad laws.
I hate that place more than words but i have a few peeps i will miss.
It is a liberal cesspool echo chamber. God forbid if you express any conservative views or even independent/libertarian are all ripe for attack and if you defend yourself at all then the ban hammer comes. Douchebaggery at its finest on all levels over there.