Post a pic

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Here's a few deer wandering thru the yard last week.

A small buck i saw in the back yard.
View attachment 125241

Fall colors

Some turkey.
The whitetail have all lost their antlers here save a tiny spike or fork horn... I raced motocross for many years before kids I can appreciate a nice bike! Road tires probably corner a lot better then knobbies on asphalt never tried it I always had straight dirt

Streetpro09

Tester
Do you have a track at your place?
No track yet but i need to work on one. I'm more of a woods/trail rider but will hit the mx track from time to time. Would be nice to have something at home to play on cause all our riding areas are 3 hours away.

That's a sweet cr500. I've never ridden one but I'll bet that thing is fun! I assume you've seen the aluminum framed cr500 a company has been making for a bit?

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
No track yet but i need to work on one. I'm more of a woods/trail rider but will hit the mx track from time to time. Would be nice to have something at home to play on cause all our riding areas are 3 hours away.

That's a sweet cr500. I've never ridden one but I'll bet that thing is fun! I assume you've seen the aluminum framed cr500 a company has been making for a bit?
I didn't really ride track either just the woods. It would be cool to have a small track though, hope you build one. I couldn't imagine that thing any lighter it was amazing power to weight ratio already.
Sold the bike to a buddy. Told me recently they make a new hub for those motard Wheels to get a longer life out of the transmission. The reason I sold it was the transmission went from riding on the street.

Streetpro09

Tester
I didn't really ride track either just the woods. It would be cool to have a small track though, hope you build one. I couldn't imagine that thing any lighter it was amazing power to weight ratio already.
Sold the bike to a buddy. Told me recently they make a new hub for those motard Wheels to get a longer life out of the transmission. The reason I sold it was the transmission went from riding on the street.
Yea its a cush drive hub. I'm gonna look into getting one for my 520 when i get motard wheels for it. Basically there's rubber inserts that go between the sprocket and the hub. It cushions the shifts and doesn't shock load the trans.

I was thinking that if you look close in the picture with the flock of turkeys you can see a slight berm about where they are. I did disc up a small oval in the yard a year or two ago to help me learn corning and build confidence. Was mostly 2nd gear but could get a little of 3rd if i was trying. Iirr, at the highest the speedo on the bike would read 28 at the end of the straights.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
The whitetail have all lost their antlers here save a tiny spike or fork horn... I raced motocross for many years before kids I can appreciate a nice bike! Road tires probably corner a lot better then knobbies on asphalt never tried it I always had straight dirt
It takes big balls to race motocross props man. I ride just well enough to get in trouble. When I go on group rides with my buddies and stuff I'm usually in the back having fun.

Mudballs

Screenshot_20230219-132420_Gallery.jpg
Im a sheetrock and paint guy by trade so framing and that side of the industry is a foreign language to me...but i desperately need a male pollen containment building of some sort this year. Gonna wrap it with breathable weed barrier fabric and plastic to start with and see how it goes. Do a neat little drape like entry door...very hippy theme im going for here. I have no clue what im doing send lawyers guns and money