Post a pic

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
That makes sense of u being a tool n die maker, and also seeing how meticulous, and detailed grow room setup u got...
I couldn't program but could do pretty much everything else..
If u was certified, I definitely respect ya for that... Sum highly detailed shit..
respect man! both of you ,been there in a building full of old tooling.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Good morning Chuckers! View attachment 128561
@Slowdrawl how's our buddy Max doing today?
Your pooch always looks so chill!

Thx for asking man, your timing is spot on.
He's been better, just had a large benign fatty growth removed from his side yesterday.
I took off the stupid fucking collar they put on him.
I asked the vet "how do you think a blind dog is gonna do with that around his head"?
It's our standard procedure....blah, blah.... I hate having to deal with doctors of any sort.
6" incision and a drain tube which has a dressing that needs change twice a day so far.
Got him pretty doped up at the moment, he's managing well with a little help.
20230614_155140[1].jpg

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Your pooch always looks so chill!

Thx for asking man, your timing is spot on.
He's been better, just had a large benign fatty growth removed from his side yesterday.
I took off the stupid fucking collar they put on him.
I asked the vet "how do you think a blind dog is gonna do with that around his head"?
It's our standard procedure....blah, blah.... I hate having to deal with doctors of any sort.
6" incision and a drain tube which has a dressing that needs change twice a day so far.
Got him pretty doped up at the moment, he's managing well with a little help.
View attachment 128576
Hang in there both of you. Poor Max, I'm sending good vibes for a speedy recovery.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
2 interesting non-weed plants that didn't really fit the garden thread either.
Lions Ear/Lions Tail/Klipp Dagga - crazy flower and the petals are supposed to be mildly narcotic like for a sleepy time tea.
IMG_5495.JPG
It looks like it is flowering in levels. So I plucked that level to dry. It'll probably take one whole flowers worth of petals to make a tea. But if the tea sucks, you can beat a mutherfucker with this and leave marks! Those spikes have zero give. My guess is that Lions "tail" came from the shape of the plant and flower, but lions ear came from the furry petals - and that it's an African plant.
IMG_5496.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The other is the Balsam. Both are/were available at Baker Creek seeds. I startedthis inside and it got about a foot tall before I set it out. Shittu grass depleted soil that wouldn't grow a weed and needed something - and this bitch is thriving.
IMG_5518.JPG
I added the small ones later and have another inside I'll set somewhere else. I don't think they'll survive the winter, but the whole thing looks plastic/fake, especialy the stem. That thing is solid, if you thunp it it sounds like a watermelon.
IMG_5519.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have a theory. They just found THC-P a bit ago, and it is a cannabinoid that shows up in small quantities but is 30% stronger than THC. The way I understand it you could have a 30% plant with all the other cannabinoids that just floors you, and then one with almost no THC but 1% THC-P and get the same effect.

I think a few strains like the Chemdog, or the CLHP, or the Trinity crosses I have grown have that in just enough of a quantity to make a nocitable boost in how high a bong rip gets you vs how high you get with "normal" weed.

Whether or not it is that specific compound I bet there's something that some plants have and some don't, that shows up in minute quantities that are barely testable and make all the difference in the world.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
2 interesting non-weed plants that didn't really fit the garden thread either.
Lions Ear/Lions Tail/Klipp Dagga - crazy flower and the petals are supposed to be mildly narcotic like for a sleepy time tea.
View attachment 128593
It looks like it is flowering in levels. So I plucked that level to dry. It'll probably take one whole flowers worth of petals to make a tea. But if the tea sucks, you can beat a mutherfucker with this and leave marks! Those spikes have zero give. My guess is that Lions "tail" came from the shape of the plant and flower, but lions ear came from the furry petals - and that it's an African plant.
View attachment 128594
What does this thing smell like? It's a really cool looking flower very interesting.