Post a pic

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
View attachment 128395
This is my a passionfruit i found on my property and transplanted in the hopes of getting it to climb these poles and run along strings for an organic gazebo...so far so good.
View attachment 128396View attachment 128397
It wont survive one of our hard frosts i bet, but imma try anyway to see how far it can get.
That flower is nuts! Can't say I have ever seen a passion fruit plant. I wonder how in the hell it got on your property very cool.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I have no idea. My buddy works there on his days off for extra cash. They have a cnc, and other stuff. It was my first time there and was so busy playing with the box I didn't pay attention lol.
fron what i can see everything looked to be cnc ,all i ever ran you had ,to check for size .A hot rodder with a ring file will bitch like hell, over 1/4 thou taper in a 6 inch cyl. bore.Who here ever ran a 59 model stone mill to mill heads flat?

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Good eye there @MisterKister ,i ran and set up a CNC mill for 15 years in a machine shop.. Badass machines, I ran the Haas Vf2,Vf3,& a Vf6...
I liked the mills better than the CNC lathes imo.. Deadly accurate machines..
Was u a machinist ?
Thx
[/QUOTE]
hell i spent a lot of time just doing repairs lathes ,crank grinders ,bearings in gear boxes. a lot better lite than the old shop i worked in, to say nothing about new machines,i would be lost .

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I was a certified tool and die maker specialized in cnc controlled wire edms. I fucking hated programming those bastards.
That makes sense of u being a tool n die maker, and also seeing how meticulous, and detailed grow room setup u got...
I couldn't program but could do pretty much everything else..
If u was certified, I definitely respect ya for that... Sum highly detailed shit..