Popping smoke

D

Deleted member 2835

I got sick sharing food with the ANA. I was running a checkpoint and they were bringing back a bunch of food they jacked from the locals. A terp (haha) offered us some seasoned rice out of a bowl no utensil and my dumbass scooped up a big nugget and ate it. Shit was good as fuck after months of MREs and UGR-Es
I got it because when we were in position to exfil we had to burn all of our mres and water for weight issues. About an hour away from being picked up a massive sand storm blew up and we were stranded for 3 days without food and water. Anyways we payed the locals for some goat, rice, and foot bread and I got sick as a dog literally puking and major diarrhea so much so that I had to have an iv. When the birds finally arrived they had to leave the side door open so I could puke out of the helicopter. Good times. Especially for my squad leader because he had to hump the 240B tripod and ammo bag. He had a lot more respect for everyone in the squad after he got a taste of the weight we deal with daily...

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
The girls are filling in and have a couple more weeks to go.
20230905_155800.jpg

The humidity has been higher than the temperature most days the last couple weeks and had a couple spots of PM so I mixed up a cup of H2O2 and a drop of castile soap in 1 gallon spray bottle and soaked all the plants. The weather was sunny and breezy today so it was perfect.

I've had the male Raspberry Boogie in a paper bag waiting to repollinate but it's been 10 day since I dusted them last. I was waiting for more pistles to show, but she was getting tagged as soon as she was ready so there weren't any new hairs until now. I think it might be too late, what do you vatos think?

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
The girls are filling in and have a couple more weeks to go.
View attachment 130264

The humidity has been higher than the temperature most days the last couple weeks and had a couple spots of PM so I mixed up a cup of H2O2 and a drop of castile soap in 1 gallon spray bottle and soaked all the plants. The weather was sunny and breezy today so it was perfect.

I've had the male Raspberry Boogie in a paper bag waiting to repollinate but it's been 10 day since I dusted them last. I was waiting for more pistles to show, but she was getting tagged as soon as she was ready so there weren't any new hairs until now. I think it might be too late, what do you vatos think?
may want to finish that inside for the beans .

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
That's why I chose pots this year.
The natural transition lot still have four weeks to go.

That's why I'm torn on another round. Seeds take roughly six weeks to mature, do I let her focus the energy on what she has now or hit her again and wait until she is overripe in cold and wet mid Oct.
when she in in the ground, you are at the point of, make it or bring home the steering wheel ,every thing depends on how bad you want these beans!

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Had a little storm roll in last night that was a bit rough and knocked one of the pots over.
20230906_153439.jpg

Transplanted most of the new clones and heavily pruned the old cuts to hopefully have everything grow at the same rate. Put one new girl in a bigger pot to see what happens.
20230906_192714.jpg

Shucked beans from the first set of autos. Got a decent haul.
20230907_003447.jpg

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Had a little storm roll in last night that was a bit rough and knocked one of the pots over.
View attachment 130288

Transplanted most of the new clones and heavily pruned the old cuts to hopefully have everything grow at the same rate. Put one new girl in a bigger pot to see what happens.
View attachment 130289

Shucked beans from the first set of autos. Got a decent haul.
View attachment 130290
Looks like you got lots of seeds to play with. Good shit Vato!

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Sitting at day 65 and the forecast looks good for the next week. I've never let them go any longer due to weather, I'm torn. They look the same from top to bottom.

Raspberry Boogie
20230918_100624.jpg

Royal Kush
20230918_100653.jpg

Sweet Zkittles
20230918_100724.jpg

Homecoming Queen
20230918_100747.jpg

Cheeselicious
20230918_100817.jpg

Lemon Skunk
20230918_100833.jpg