Popping smoke

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Temps and humidity have been swinging lately and I spotted a bit of PM on a few leaves. Nipped them off and gave them a spritz of H2O2, H2O and a drop of castile soap.

Looking at the brown stigmas on the photos my guess is the Raspberry Boogie male is very fertile and still too close.
20230820_142041.jpg

Checked a lower bud on each plant and the only one that looks like they need more time are the two Purple Leon autos. The rest look pretty well developed, especially coming from the lower branches.
20230820_174605.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Checked a lower bud on each plant and the only one that looks like they need more time are the two Purple Leon autos. The rest look pretty well developed, especially coming from the lower branches.
View attachment 129914
[/QUOTE]
Looks likt the dark seed color is natural (rather than striped) and the two green-edge ones could probably go longer?

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
I forgot how big the Raspberry Boogie leaves could get.
View attachment 129434

The G14 makes me smile for some reason
View attachment 129435

Accidentally supercropped the top of the Trizzlers. MacGyvered a splint with what I had on the spot.
View attachment 129436

@Hotwired
Here's the Lilac Diesel in week 3ish of flower (she's also an early pollinated auto). Her and a Mango Smile are a week behind the others but she is showing the signs of being very resinous with the curling sugar leaves.
View attachment 129438
Pollinated auto? Is the pollen from another auto flower?

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Pollinated auto? Is the pollen from another auto flower?
Regular auto to feminized auto chuck.

Pride of the Lion- Purple Leon regs x3 (One stud)
•Ethos- Lilac Diesel BX1 fem
•Mephisto- Mango Smile fem
•42 Fast Buds- G14 fem
•Gnome Automatics- Mothman fem
•Twenty20- Trizzlers fem

I bought some STS to play with some photos. I'll try autos down the road when I get more familiar with their transition timing.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I’ve got a friend that uses cs on auto flowers. He and I both read that if you used cs on auto flowers that only a percentage would be auto flowering. It’s been four years now And every seed he’s ever popped has been an auto flower, not one reg
That's if you take a photo male to an auto (or vice versa). There should be no issues going auto to auto.

I'm sure they do, they are a couple years past expiration. They're there mainly for nostalgia. I have a couple loose MREs that I'll check out one of these days.
Super Lemon Haze and nice tall coffee got my mind all nice and lubricated this morn so how bout this... You start your own YouTube channel and call it Fiddler's Green & MRES 😁 Then you post videos of you doing bong rips (out of a gas mask bong would be extra Boss) of your delicious homegrown weed until the munchies kick in nice and proper. Then you bust open some of those old and expired MRES/stool hardeners and go HAM on them. I think it's High Time somebody take a legit run at SteveMRE as he has been on top for far to long.

Last edited: