Please help (Scammer Alert)

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
Nothing wrong with wanting to believe someone who's asking for help as long as you are cautious and try not to act on it without confirmation. I didn't mind giving the advice I gave but there was no way I was going to send her money because there so many scammers pulling this shit out there.
Thing is I see through bullshit better than most always, im definitely not feeling well.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Now that we got you out of the wood works why were you not mentioned before or here to make the post to begin with? Why did she use a 12 year old picture? Why is your isp provider a land line in Illinois but you say your from wisconsin?

I mean really you both have been here before only to peddle and beg for seeds now all of a sudden you got busted and you have your wife come onto a forum to beg people for money with a bullshit pic and a bullshit story. Call it what you want homie but I didn't start this business 10 min ago. This is chuckers and I don't put up with no fuckery. This is a forum of collaborative growers that have been around the block. You need to take that bullshit to rollitup or dickhunters. You won't get shit here.
What you need to do is start a gofundme to get your wife's fucked up tattoos fixed and fix them holes and shit
Fix them holes and shit 😂

D

Deleted member 60

Lemme see here....

OK guys. Bad news. Cops came by...smelled weed....now I need all yer seeds, cash, genetics, and vicodins. Got a GoFuckYou set up. Magic markered some tats on the bitch to make it legit.

And I'm on a laptop/home IP. (old guys can't see them little phone screens)

What else did I miss? (other than this entire thread...LOL)

D

Deleted member 60

What I gathered haha.
LOL...which part? Guessing the laptop.....heehee. No phone here. Don't even get a signal cus we're in a valley and it goes right over us. Wife has an iphone to text the boy (cus kids never call) via wi-fi....but I hate those little fuckin' things. Everybody...head down and shit....missing life as it goes right on by. When the wife had her ablation I got the phone. 5 minutes later I hit some button and everything went into "yer 3 hours into a 4-way hit" mode. Pictures all psychedelic.....everything weirded out. Was trying to call/text folks about the wife and felt like Tim Leary....

Like I say...I hate those little fuckin things. You kids and yer toys....

SEBUD

Super Active Member
Whats sad is, if they had just been up front about shit, Someone would have proly sent them some seeds.
I'll vouch for that. The members on here have been nothing if not great and generous to me. Hope to repay in kind to others that need help. But sure as hell don't need scammers. Thanks @Heisen once again for all the work you put into this site.