Please help (Scammer Alert)

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
NOBODY should treat anyone this way SMH- This is the worst I've witnessed in any Canna forums; teaming up against a woman in need says enough about the individuals here. Pure incompetence
Now that we got you out of the wood works why were you not mentioned before or here to make the post to begin with? Why did she use a 12 year old picture? Why is your isp provider a land line in Illinois but you say your from wisconsin?

I mean really you both have been here before only to peddle and beg for seeds now all of a sudden you got busted and you have your wife come onto a forum to beg people for money with a bullshit pic and a bullshit story. Call it what you want homie but I didn't start this business 10 min ago. This is chuckers and I don't put up with no fuckery. This is a forum of collaborative growers that have been around the block. You need to take that bullshit to rollitup or dickhunters. You won't get shit here.
What you need to do is start a gofundme to get your wife's fucked up tattoos fixed and fix them holes and shit in you'll walls.

DougDawson

Really Active Member
NOBODY should treat anyone this way SMH- This is the worst I've witnessed in any Canna forums; teaming up against a woman in need says enough about the individuals here. Pure incompetence
Considering this is looked at as a scam I would say you/she were treated amazing. This was about as nice as I have seen anyone respond to someone they thought was scamming them.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Here is another account the meth queen messaged me again under. Wow look at all the free care packages she scammed from folks.
This retard actually is mad cause she got caught being a low life and is now telling people not to come here lol. There is literally no such thing as bad publicity in social media. People see, they react, they investigate the place of complaint and make a decision.

Screenshot_20220203-093316_Instagram.jpg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Here is another account the meth queen messaged me again under. Wow look at all the free care packages she scammed from folks.
This retard actually is mad cause she got caught being a low life and is now telling people not to come here lol. There is literally no such thing as bad publicity in social media. People see, they react, they investigate the place of complaint and make a decision.

View attachment 107665
Nothing worse than product shills who give "honest reviews" :rolleyes: for products they get for free. BTW, if they really need help with cash for a lawyer, why did they come here and not post for help on the IG accounts when each of those 2 accounts have over 1,000 followers?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Nothing worse than product shills who give "honest reviews" :rolleyes: for products they get for free. BTW, if they really need help with cash for a lawyer, why did they come here and not post for help on the IG accounts when each of those 2 accounts have over 1,000 followers?
The entire post was off from the get. It looked suspect. If she was really in trouble she wouldn't be spending so much time trying to expose me for exposing her as a fraud. This is part of there racket.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
You can tell this covid I got isn’t making me feel right in the head, because I actually made a compassionate post when she first started this thread haha

ok time to hit the nursery and do some transplanting now.
Nothing wrong with wanting to believe someone who's asking for help as long as you are cautious and try not to act on it without confirmation. I didn't mind giving the advice I gave but there was no way I was going to send her money because there so many scammers pulling this shit out there.