Please help (Scammer Alert)

Skunt

Banned
I know I’ve introduced myself before awhile back.. I’m not sure if this is allowed but I recently just got a knock on the door from the cops/dtf lookin for my brother & well they smelled bud.. so they got a warrant to search the place & well they took off with everything we owned basically.. all I am looking for is any little bit of help possible please go read my gofundme or share it.. or if anyone has any advice.. I’m living in Wisconsin they got us with cultivation & who knows what else.. they haven’t gotten the charges to us yet.. so here we are patiently waiting for them to come back & fuck us some more. I don’t have any drugs charges or any charges for that matter.. so I’m the one that’s going to fess up & take all the charges. But I don’t have any help getting a lawyer. I do have some nice bongs & some beans I’m looking to sell off. I am just at a complete loss right now..
GoFundMe. << please help me! Any little bit will be greatly appreciated. I just wanna be a step ahead of the police

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I know I’ve introduced myself before awhile back.. I’m not sure if this is allowed but I recently just got a knock on the door from the cops/dtf lookin for my brother & well they smelled bud.. so they got a warrant to search the place & well they took off with everything we owned basically.. all I am looking for is any little bit of help possible please go read my gofundme or share it.. or if anyone has any advice.. I’m living in Wisconsin they got us with cultivation & who knows what else.. they haven’t gotten the charges to us yet.. so here we are patiently waiting for them to come back & fuck us some more. I don’t have any drugs charges or any charges for that matter.. so I’m the one that’s going to fess up & take all the charges. But I don’t have any help getting a lawyer. I do have some nice bongs & some beans I’m looking to sell off. I am just at a complete loss right now..
GoFundMe. << please help me! Any little bit will be greatly appreciated. I just wanna be a step ahead of the police
The first thing you need to do is wipe out that GoFundMe description. You are admitting your guilt in that and that will be used against you. You are admitting in that GoFundMe that you knew what you were doing was illegal but you did it to save money. No lawyer will be able to defend that.

Skunt

Banned
The first thing you need to do is wipe out that GoFundMe description. You are admitting your guilt in that and that will be used against you. You are admitting in that GoFundMe that you knew what you were doing was illegal but you did it to save money. No lawyer will be able to defend that.
Yeah apparently I’m retarded as fuck.. I just don’t know man. Thankful you were nice enough to tell me that.. out of all the people who’ve seen it.. not one single person said it was wrong so honestly thank you for that. Maybe I do belong locked up.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Yeah apparently I’m retarded as fuck.. I just don’t know man. Thankful you were nice enough to tell me that.. out of all the people who’ve seen it.. not one single person said it was wrong so honestly thank you for that. Maybe I do belong locked up.
No you don't. I'm a "felon" for growing the devil's lettuce and fuck them for criminalising a plant and those who grow it BECAUSE it helps so many people! I will go to my grave with a clear conscience and the Sacklers (oxycontin criminals) can burn in hell.

Skunt

Banned
No you don't. I'm a "felon" for growing the devil's lettuce and fuck them for criminalising a plant and those who grow it BECAUSE it helps so many people! I will go to my grave with a clear conscience and the Sacklers (oxycontin criminals) can burn in hell.
I am just sooo damn baffled at this.. they still haven’t even given us charges or even a list of everything they took.. I’m just patiently waiting to be ducked I feel..

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
I am just sooo damn baffled at this.. they still haven’t even given us charges or even a list of everything they took.. I’m just patiently waiting to be ducked I feel..
They have all the time in the world and they'll use it.

Ruining your life over a harmless medicinal plant is their work product. Understand that is their mindset.

Skunt

Banned
They have all the time in the world and they'll use it.

Ruining your life over a harmless medicinal plant is their work product. Understand that is their mindset.
Yeah I can see that now. All I want is to get this over with & move on with my life.. in another state preferably LEGAL! Ugh I just don’t know what to do anymore I’m scared to death

Skunt

Banned
Sorry to hear you’re going through this. Piece of shit cops have nothing better to do with their time.
Thank you & you’re soo damn right. & honestly cops can’t even do their own jobs.. they require snitches to even get the job done. Well they won’t be finding one here & that’s what they want.. information on my brother(which I do not have)..

Skunt

Banned
Come again? Something is off about this situation, no one gets busted for weed than comes to a weed forum asking for money. This is crazy. Your location don't match where you say your from.
First off, I’m not just on here asking for money bro. I’m asking for any type of advice, help financially would be helpful but truthfully just advice is valuable enough or just pointing me in the right direction. I don’t know why you decide to come at me sideways because I reached out in a damn “weed forum”. And another thing where on earth does it even say anywhere on here my location? You’re weird.. idk how my location don’t match what I’m saying.. wow honestly you need to get a life, if you didn’t like what I had posted, move along. Otherwise we know you weren’t taught very well. If you haven’t got any nice to say, don’t say anything at all.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
First off, I’m not just on here asking for money bro. I’m asking for any type of advice, help financially would be helpful but truthfully just advice is valuable enough or just pointing me in the right direction. I don’t know why you decide to come at me sideways because I reached out in a damn “weed forum”. And another thing where on earth does it even say anywhere on here my location? You’re weird.. idk how my location don’t match what I’m saying.. wow honestly you need to get a life, if you didn’t like what I had posted, move along. Otherwise we know you weren’t taught very well. If you haven’t got any nice to say, don’t say anything at all.
Because I own this forum and know your lying. Your using a home base wifi 2 states over from where u say your from. and that's weird for anyone not to use a cell phone. Im.gonna say your a rookie ass cop fishing for info or some dipshit trying to tell a bullshit story to buy grow equipment. Now that we got to know each other you can suck my balls.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
This is his shit. Umm he runs this and can see…..

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Because I own this forum and know your lying. Your using a home base wifi 2 states over from where u say your from. and that's weird for anyone not to use a cell phone. Im.gonna say your a rookie ass cop fishing for info or some dipshit trying to tell a bullshit story to buy grow equipment. Now that we got to know each other you can suck my balls.
Well, well, well... Nice to learn a lesson without being the one paying tuition!

When you said the other day that you don't trust anyone, I have to admit I thought that sounded a bit harsh at the time.

And now, life has revealed to me that you were absolutely spot on.

Trust is earned, not given.