Please help (Scammer Alert)

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Because I own this forum and know your lying. Your using a home base wifi 2 states over from where u say your from. and that's weird for anyone not to use a cell phone. Im.gonna say your a rookie ass cop fishing for info or some dipshit trying to tell a bullshit story to buy grow equipment. Now that we got to know each other you can suck my balls.
I would wager on it being a person looking to get money for grow equipment, especially since most of their posts here are them looking for free seeds. A cop isn't going to be able to use donations or even advice from someone against them. The whole "if you don't like my post then just keep quiet and move along" comment is pretty typical of people trying to scam others. They don't want you pointing out issues with their post to others.

Skunt

Banned
I would wager on it being a person looking to get money for grow equipment, especially since most of their posts here are them looking for free seeds. A cop isn't going to be able to use donations or even advice from someone against them. The whole "if you don't like my post then just keep quiet and move along" comment is pretty typical of people trying to scam others. They don't want you pointing out issues with their post to others.
Yup I guess I’m a cop LOL y’all are idiotic. Wtf kinda shit you think I’d beable to do on a forum?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So being someone that has sent me seeds you seriously think I’m a cop?
I never said you were a cop, He never said you were a cop. He said you were acting like one and I can't argue. You just seem to have some issues that can't and shouldn't be handled on a weed forum.

Emphasizes the fact that last time you showed up you were needy as well. Seems you think that's what we are for.

Skunt

Banned
You’d think you guys being fellow cannabis users would be alottle more decent to people trying to reach out for help. You’re right I am my own worst enemy.. I’ve never fucking gotten in trouble before for any drugs.. honestly all I wanted was some decent advice not being criticized about every little thing, even being called a cop or trying to con you guys out of grow equipment, etc.. why can’t you just be decent? I’m not trying to get one over on anyone.. all I need/needed was some advice or anything man.. I honestly never thought people could be soo damn cruel. Forgive me for even coming here, trust & believe I’ll never reach out again here. I wasn’t trying to con anyone. I was even willing to throw packs of seeds to people if they had any decent advice or help.. but again SORRY IM HERE, apparently not the right place to go

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
You’d think you guys being fellow cannabis users would be alottle more decent to people trying to reach out for help. You’re right I am my own worst enemy.. I’ve never fucking gotten in trouble before for any drugs.. honestly all I wanted was some decent advice not being criticized about every little thing, even being called a cop or trying to con you guys out of grow equipment, etc.. why can’t you just be decent? I’m not trying to get one over on anyone.. all I need/needed was some advice or anything man.. I honestly never thought people could be soo damn cruel. Forgive me for even coming here, trust & believe I’ll never reach out again here. I wasn’t trying to con anyone. I was even willing to throw packs of seeds to people if they had any decent advice or help.. but again SORRY IM HERE, apparently not the right place to go
Don't take it personal. We are just used to seeing a lot of scammers on weed forums. You've also been given good advice here about removing your photo, not admitting guilt on public forums (or GoFundMe), and to contact a lawyer. You also shouldn't have posted that warrant with your name on it.

Skunt

Banned
Don't take it personal. We are just used to seeing a lot of scammers on weed forums. You've also been given good advice here about removing your photo, not admitting guilt on public forums (or GoFundMe), and to contact a lawyer. You also shouldn't have posted that warrant with your name on it.
Don’t get me wrong I appreciate the advice I was given. I just don’t think I deserved all of the bs that came along with it

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Don’t get me wrong I appreciate the advice I was given. I just don’t think I deserved all of the bs that came along with it
You did deserve it cause your a liar. Your ip is not in Wisconsin, it's a home base ISP provider so you are using a laptop or a personal computer. The cops would have confiscated it. Your whole story is complete bullshit. You was here a while back begging people for seeds. Tha. You come back with this busted bullshit and a gofundme page with your picture on it. You are just trying to play dumb. Your a dude pretending to be a girl pretending to be some other shit. Fuck off man . I didn't start this business 10 min ago. I've seen your type.

Skunt

Banned
You did deserve it cause your a liar. Your ip is not in Wisconsin, it's a home base ISP provider so you are using a laptop or a personal computer. The cops would have confiscated it. Your whole story is complete bullshit. You was here a while back begging people for seeds. Tha. You come back with this busted bullshit and a gofundme page with your picture on it. You are just trying to play dumb. Your a dude pretending to be a girl pretending to be some other shit. Fuck off man . I didn't start this business 10 min ago. I've seen your type.

Attachments

Skunt

Banned
You’re a fool lil man. You’re sooo dead set on the fact that I’m a liar & now pretending to be a female? You got anymore outrageous accusations?