Please help (Scammer Alert)

Weedkiller

Super Active Member
Thanks@Heisenbeans you always look out for us. Chuckers truly is a safe place to be. Thanks to the rest of you that sorted this out.

EpicAngel

Truth Seeker
I know I’ve introduced myself before awhile back.. I’m not sure if this is allowed but I recently just got a knock on the door from the cops/dtf lookin for my brother & well they smelled bud.. so they got a warrant to search the place & well they took off with everything we owned basically.. all I am looking for is any little bit of help possible please go read my gofundme or share it.. or if anyone has any advice.. I’m living in Wisconsin they got us with cultivation & who knows what else.. they haven’t gotten the charges to us yet.. so here we are patiently waiting for them to come back & fuck us some more. I don’t have any drugs charges or any charges for that matter.. so I’m the one that’s going to fess up & take all the charges. But I don’t have any help getting a lawyer. I do have some nice bongs & some beans I’m looking to sell off. I am just at a complete loss right now..
GoFundMe. << please help me! Any little bit will be greatly appreciated. I just wanna be a step ahead of the police
Are you 100% positive they were real police?

Tip a friend of mine got raided. They used info obtained in the Raid to tap phone and get legal warrants to come back and raid again legally the 2nd time. My advise keep your nose clean watch what you say and clean your house!
❤❤❤