Please help me name this movie

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
The pink floy thing came to mind because there is also one called "2001 Echoes" where the song "Echoes" is dubbed as the soundtrack to the end of 2001.

Both sinc perfectly with the movie, but you kind of have to dig Pink Floyd to get into the second one.
Got you!! To be honest Floyd is a bit out of my age and I’m not a huge music person either, do you have a few good ones you recommend to throw on while I’m blazing?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Oh 🤪
Pink Floyd in a nutshell:
Pre-1973 you need acid - not weed.
Dark side of the moon is a good album with some songs you've heard before
Wish you were here and Animals are both instrumental heavy, a few radio tunes to mix it up.
The Wall - album and movie are great, music is different. The songs in the movie were sung by Bob Geldoff instead of the Pink Floyd singer so the movie worked. Still good - just different but with great stoner stuff.

After that they had band issues and eventually dropped a member, but all of their music is good if you like them. David Gilmour is an amazing guitarist.

D

Deleted member 60

Pink Floyd won't have THE effect it should unless yer sportin a 4-way under your tongue....

I'll never forget the first time we dropped the needle on "Wish You Were Here"...... oh my....colors.

Big Perm

Budtender
It's a shame that there was only Pink Floyd and four movies to choose from. Guess Wizard of Oz got the part.
2001 Space Odyssey = Dumbest movie ever made
Rocketman = Ditto
To watch someone talk about listening to a floyd record while watching a shitty movie....priceless.
Guess you have to like Floyd.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I saw every tour from mid 70's to about '85
This is Pink Floyd in a nutshell. Trippy stuff, amazing musicians - and the only words in this song are "one of these days I'm going to cut you into little pieces" - So @Big Perm it is an acquired taste LOL

Big Perm

Budtender
I saw every tour from mid 70's to about '85
This is Pink Floyd in a nutshell. Trippy stuff, amazing musicians - and the only words in this song are "one of these days I'm going to cut you into little pieces" - So @Big Perm it is an acquired taste LOL
I've seen toddlers play music for hours before. Don't even have to pay. Maybe my son is going to grow up to be a Pink Floyd drummer.

Edit: lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 60

Teach em young.......and maybe your kid's generation will actually take the time to learn to play music/musical instruments rather than copping others beats/sounds and talkin like total fucking idiots over them...

F series

Insanely Active Member
Friend of mine recently starting listening to Pink Floyd, he tries his hardest to convince me they have more than 5 good songs, ROFL.
What an idiot

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
The Wall - album and movie are great, music is different. The songs in the movie were sung by Bob Geldoff instead of the Pink Floyd singer so the movie worked.
It didn't work for me, but I can't stand Geldoff musically or otherwise.

I highly recommend 'Roger Water's The Wall Live in Berlin'. From beginning to end, then play it again.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It didn't work for me, but I can't stand Geldoff musically or otherwise.

I highly recommend 'Roger Water's The Wall Live in Berlin'. From beginning to end, then play it again.
I'm the opposite. The Wall as a movie was good because they pulled it off without some lipsync crap. I would never listen to the soundtrack. Great animation sequences too :)

I'm also not as big of a fan of Waters as Gilmour. I play guitar so I am biased, but I also don't put Waters on a musician pedestal like I would many other bassists (Steve Harris from Iron Maiden., Geddy Lee, etc.). I would put David Gilmore in a large group of those elite guitarist though.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
It's a shame that there was only Pink Floyd and four movies to choose from. Guess Wizard of Oz got the part.
2001 Space Odyssey = Dumbest movie ever made
Rocketman = Ditto
To watch someone talk about listening to a floyd record while watching a shitty movie....priceless.
Guess you have to like Floyd.
I’m not sure if you’re talking to me here. I was just searching for a movie I lost. Who is listening to music while watching movies??

Look guys I’m not into music so this got away from me, I was just looking for a couple song recommendations.

Thanks a ton for the help, I’m very glad it was found. I slept easy last night. ☮