Please help me name this movie

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Well, Armageddon wasn’t it, but damn that was a good movie! Glad I got the rewatch in, I’ll give it an easy 8/10!!

Particularly liked the early line, “Sadam Hussein is bombing us!!!"

And damn I saw that move coming, what a G, but it still got me, full on waterworks.

Great film!!!

edit: Particularly liked how they rocked the Aerosmith and Liv Tyler combo haha!

Last edited:

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I’m going to give the Core a solid 6/10. I like the originality, the casting, and the general storyline and progression. I teared up a couple times.

Onto Armageddon! Here’s what I have, these will all be done by tomorrow most likely. I need to find this!!

1) Space Cowboys: There’s a small chance it is this one now that I think about it, it does get more serious and they do have training parts if I remember... I’m going to watch this one next.
2) Apollo 13 - I’m not 100% sure this isn’t it, just pretty sure. I will watch it after Space Cowboys I think.
3) The Right Stuff - I don’t think I’ve seen this one so I don’t think it’s it, but it’s after A13 so far.
4) 2001: A Space Odyssey - Same as above.
Gravity
The Core
Sunshine
The Martian
Just finally watched a space Odyssey. Unbelievable! Can't believe it's forty plus yrs old

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Oh u haven't seen it .2001 blew my mind a little and that is rare. Enjoy!!
Ya, if I’m not educated on movies it’s definitely early 80’s and older. I am very versed in my movies, though my memory doesn’t always serve me hehe! It’s a combination of spamming movies and blazing constantly I think ☮

edit: forgot to say, super stoked to watch 2001!! I’ll watch it first after Rocketman, if I even need to watch it in it’s entirety to get my fix hahah!

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
You know what show I’ve been wanting to watch? That chopper building show where the father and son just yell at each other all fake and corney for the majority of the episode.

Oooo Found it. American chopper
90ED9D12-7077-4542-B0CE-B44B845EA210.jpeg

Oh and don’t forget the dumb one who’s always f@cking up
E88DE051-9512-4734-A0C8-71D147A1FA5F.jpeg
😆 classic early 2000 s tv

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If you want a definite stoner "movie" look up "Dark Side of the Rainbow" (Pink Floyd x Wizard of Oz)

In my day you had to drop the needle on the record player at the lions roar to make it happen. Technology :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The pink floy thing came to mind because there is also one called "2001 Echoes" where the song "Echoes" is dubbed as the soundtrack to the end of 2001.

Both sinc perfectly with the movie, but you kind of have to dig Pink Floyd to get into the second one.