Please help me name this movie

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Thank you for these responses everyone!

I have seen Space Cowboys and Apollo 13 and Gravity but the only one there it could be is maybe Apollo 13. Space Cowboys was good but it’s not serious like the movie I’m thinking of. Gravity was great but ya all in space. I will look into Apollo 13 closer!
Thanks all!!!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I thought of The Core when you started describing your thoughts about the centrifuge machine. I thought you might be "blending" 2 different movies together. lol
I'm gonna lose sleep if you don't find out, I just know it. lmao!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I’m going to give the Core a solid 6/10. I like the originality, the casting, and the general storyline and progression. I teared up a couple times.

Onto Armageddon! Here’s what I have, these will all be done by tomorrow most likely. I need to find this!!

1) Space Cowboys: There’s a small chance it is this one now that I think about it, it does get more serious and they do have training parts if I remember... I’m going to watch this one next.
2) Apollo 13 - I’m not 100% sure this isn’t it, just pretty sure. I will watch it after Space Cowboys I think.
3) The Right Stuff - I don’t think I’ve seen this one so I don’t think it’s it, but it’s after A13 so far.
4) 2001: A Space Odyssey - Same as above.
Gravity
The Core
Sunshine
The Martian

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
This is the closest I can find to something resembling what I’m thinking of. I can clearly picture like an enclosed version of this and instead of trying to stabilize it he’s trying to plug a bunch of cables in...

Thanks for coming along on this journey with me, I will not rest until it’s found or I’m proven completely insane.