Please help me name this movie

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Hey friends!

I need some help remember this movie I’m thinking of. I’ve searched google for literally hours trying to find it. The problem is I saw it so long ago I can’t remember much about it. Hell, I’m not even 100% sure it didn’t just happen in my mind. If it is real it can’t be less than about 10 years old.

Anyways, here we go...

So there is an astronaut training for space in a couple different simulators. They had the G force spinner I remember but the one I’m thinking of and can remember clearly is like a one man pod. The guy inside is strapped in and the pod is shaking and spinning and he’s trying to reconnect a bunch of loose cables flying around. Anyways, that’s about all I remember, and I’m pretty sure he eventually gets to space and he encounters this scenario..

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much for your time in reading this. ☮

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The Right Stuff? Space race docu-drama - I know there was a cut back and forth between an astronaut and a chimp in that simulator when they were trying to decide who went first. Don't remember wires though.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Hey friends!

I need some help remember this movie I’m thinking of. I’ve searched google for literally hours trying to find it. The problem is I saw it so long ago I can’t remember much about it. Hell, I’m not even 100% sure it didn’t just happen in my mind. If it is real it can’t be less than about 10 years old.

Anyways, here we go...

So there is an astronaut training for space in a couple different simulators. They had the G force spinner I remember but the one I’m thinking of and can remember clearly is like a one man pod. The guy inside is strapped in and the pod is shaking and spinning and he’s trying to reconnect a bunch of loose cables flying around. Anyways, that’s about all I remember, and I’m pretty sure he eventually gets to space and he encounters this scenario..

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much for your time in reading this. ☮
I feel like I know the movie and I am now scowering the internet

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Ok so now I'm thinking that it was to disconnect the back of vessel so they can enter back into the atmosphere. Or maybe the back part was gonna explode so they disconnected it.? This sound familiar?