Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
That's kinda what i was thinking. Would be cool to see her flowered out right. I think those huge calyx plants look awesome. Maybe a reveg? Lol
These two plants did reveg. This is the tent where I accidentally tied the lights to the heater in the AC Infinity controller so they were tuning on and off with the heater at night. I fixed the lighting issue on January 26th so they still have a long way to go.

Streetpro09

Tester
These two plants did reveg. This is the tent where I accidentally tied the lights to the heater in the AC Infinity controller so they were tuning on and off with the heater at night. I fixed the lighting issue on January 26th so they still have a long way to go.
Yeah i was just teasing about another reveg so we could see her properly flowered out. 😁

Lurch

Super Active Member
Boss I can tell. These gals are pure being all the way.
#2 with the red leaf stems started frosting at 2 weeks.
Impressed ain't the word.
Fkin banging.
Cloned for next run already thank you sir. Even sold 8 to a Rasta friend. Pure win 🏆 ✌
*bling

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I can understand before anesthesia but why no weed after? Do they think it will interfere with the scrips they want to load you up on? 😂 I would seriously ask them why. I bet it's a bullshit reason.
I made it to live another day. The Anesthesiologist was wearing a tye dye under his scrubs. So I could tell by the look in his eye we were on the same page. He said edibles were fine, but to do whatever the doc says. Doc says THC makes mucus thicker but most everything that blocking my nose nose are blood clots. So I will be making some fresh coconut oil today for some gummies.

Streetpro09

Tester
I made it to live another day. The Anesthesiologist was wearing a tye dye under his scrubs. So I could tell by the look in his eye we were on the same page. He said edibles were fine, but to do whatever the doc says. Doc says THC makes mucus thicker but most everything that blocking my nose nose are blood clots. So I will be making some fresh coconut oil today for some gummies.
Glad to hear you made it thru.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Damn yeah man that's great